Valued Contributor

Did any of you have the issue of not being able to log into this Forum? I tried all day and contacted CS too many times. Anyway wanted to mention Louis has many pictures and dialogue to view on his website. Take a look when you get some time. One of the suggestions he has under shawls is to wear wk turtleneck A72448 under wk funnel neck sweater A259109. Never thought of wearing those two together but they look great!!

Respected Contributor

YES...Could Not Log on the Forum for about 3-Hours...What's going on

~A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words~
Respected Contributor

I did. So annoying and I can never tell if it's others or just me.

Valued Contributor
On 11/18/2014 sparklestar said:

I did. So annoying and I can never tell if it's others or just me.

And what is really annoying about CS is they are not allowed to interact on the forum so they can't access and see what the problem is. I keep asking them if the forum was down for some reason or if I was blocked as I shouldn't be since I am a good girl and follow all the rules and regulations. CS could only check my ""social standing"" and tell me I was in good standing and to keep logging in. What a horrible system for an international company! I tried to access starting at 7:30 am.

Respected Contributor

I messaged QVC on Face Book and they came back in about two minutes and said it had been reported and they were working on it and apologized for the inconvenience. They had it up about an hour and a half later.

Respected Contributor

Same here, made for an aggravating evening.

Valued Contributor
On 11/19/2014 Kitlynn said:

I messaged QVC on Face Book and they came back in about two minutes and said it had been reported and they were working on it and apologized for the inconvenience. They had it up about an hour and a half later.

Kitlynn, I don't know what time you messaged on Face Book but I called CS at 8:15 am to report the problem and couldn't access until 12:15 (after midnight). I called CS several times and they said there were no other reports of failed attempts to log into the Forum. Guess all the different communication outlets QVC uses are not centralized. Anyway, it's up and running again and that's all that counts.

Valued Contributor
I sent an e-mail. When I checked, with no response, I returned to try again and I was able to sign up...
Honored Contributor
I also could not get online. They sent a msg saying they weren't having any problems. Yeah, right!
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I log in in the AM and never log out until its time to shut down my computer. So I had no problems yesterday with this site.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼