Super Contributor

Anyone else having trouble getting into Louis' blog?

Is anyone else having trouble getting into Louis' blog? I couldn't connect all day yesterday and same thing this morning. I keep getting messages that it can't connect. No problems connecting with any other websites.

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone else having trouble getting into Louis' blog?

just tried it and i can get on. i am using firefox for my browser.

On this Monday’s 6:0am show….I will be the very first and second sells…IN and OUT…….I will be showing the zip front WK cardigan and the Suede button front jacket with the knit sleeves.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

On 11/15/2014 sunshine45 said:

just tried it and i can get on. i am using firefox for my browser.

Thanks. I'm using Internet Explorer so that may be the problem.

Esteemed Contributor

No problems here either. Like BklynKinsey, I'm using Firefox as my browser.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Valued Contributor

I am not having a problem accessing with Internet Explorer. I went to Louis' site last night and just accessed and I get immediate access. Clean out cookies and start fresh sometimes that helps. If you are using Favorites sometimes they need to be removed and updated. Good luck!!

Super Contributor

When in doubt - Reboot !

Periodically, when Louis' Blog is undergoing update or cleanup - it will prohibit access temporarily. Browser is more than likely not the issue ?

Super Contributor

Thanks for all the suggestions! I've tried all of them -- rebooted, deleted cookies, downloaded and tried accessing thru Firefox -- still can't connect to Louis' blog. Very weird -- every other website works beautifully.

Respected Contributor

lol at me..I read this quick and thought it said Louis BAG and thought LV is selling bags here?? LOL

Super Contributor

On 11/15/2014 BklynKinsey said:

Thanks for all the suggestions! I've tried all of them -- rebooted, deleted cookies, downloaded and tried accessing thru Firefox -- still can't connect to Louis' blog. Very weird -- every other website works beautifully.

Also, make sure you deleted all existing bookmarks & shortcuts to his Blog.

Valued Contributor

Bklyn....Try this route... click on blog posts tab at the top of this question you submitted...that takes you Louis' QVC blogs. Scroll down and click on "May Linea by LDO etc", you will see Louis' website address, click on and that will take you to his website. You are going in through QVC's portal, if you can't access that way you have his website blocked. Have you gone to "Tools" and under Internet Explorer looked around? Good luck!!