Respected Contributor

Which tights for gifts? Size B already sold out in many sizes.

I wanted to get tights for Xmas presents. By the time my friends got back to me (they all wear B!) with their sizes the tights with lace down back were sold out in Black.

I'll get the allover lace and wanted one more spiffy pair. I love the silver but they seem to be a sleeper.

Favorites please! Louis does not think they will be reordered because there is lots of inventory. I think that's because B fits so many people.

Super Contributor

Re: Which tights for gifts? Size B already sold out in many sizes.

I'm gifting both sisters + a GF with the all over Lace tights in Black. They can go dressy or casual Day & Night. Very pretty and so feminine. See Black is still available (Size B) in the Herringbone as well as the Pinstripe - I personally love those too! Which ever style, can't beat the quality & the price point. . .

Respected Contributor

I think I'll get some more allover lace. I found the fit in the stripe and herringbone a bit short. Certainly wearable but not as comfortable as the others.

Think I'll get another pair of silver lurex and all over lace.

Respected Contributor

I'm getting the silver and gold lurex for friends. I already got some of the lace patterns, but as you said the sizes are selling. You would think for the Holidays they would get more of the opaque tights and leggings in, but the fancy tights make better presents

Trusted Contributor

On 11/13/2014 lavendar said:

I think I'll get some more allover lace. I found the fit in the stripe and herringbone a bit short. Certainly wearable but not as comfortable as the others.

Think I'll get another pair of silver lurex and all over lace.

Good choices! I, too, found the pinstripe & herringbone a bit short. The silver lurex are pretty and comfortable.
Valued Contributor

On 11/13/2014 lavendar said:

I wanted to get tights for Xmas presents. By the time my friends got back to me (they all wear B!) with their sizes the tights with lace down back were sold out in Black.

I'll get the allover lace and wanted one more spiffy pair. I love the silver but they seem to be a sleeper.

Favorites please! Louis does not think they will be reordered because there is lots of inventory. I think that's because B fits so many people.

Where did LDO say that the tights will not be reordered? I checked "Ask Louis" and couldn't find a reference to this. And there is certainly very little inventory in the opaques of any color or size, which would indicate popularity rather than disinterest. I KNEW I should have ordered those aubergines right away!

Respected Contributor

It might be in the sneak peak on the tights or gone from Ask Louis. He said the leggings and solid tights are the only reorders. It didn't sound like much of them either.