Trusted Contributor

QVC, let Louis Dell'Olio make longer regular pants!

Once again, a Linea pant is selling out in regular sizes and not petite! This indicates QVC is forcing Louis Dell'Olio to make pants too short - most petite women seem to be buying regular sizes, few are buying petite and regular & tall women get nothing! The pants are the new Stretch Woven Slim Leg Pants (regular A-259702; petite A-259705) and the Ponte Knit Leggings (regular A-257338; petite A-257343). QVC, you've always made designer pants unavailable to tall women. Now you're making them unavailable to regular height women, too! Get with it!
Respected Contributor

Re: QVC, let Louis Dell'Olio make longer regular pants!

If pants would have at least a 32" inseam in size regular, it would help a lot of us. We can always shorten pants, but it's hard to lengthen pants. I'd also like to see a good size hem (maybe 1 1/2") on pants, in case someone needs extra length.

Trusted Contributor

Has always seemed to me the the Q is leaving money on the table. Back when Linea offered pants in Talls, they flew out the door and sold out immediately.

Trusted Contributor

The new slim leg pants appeared to be short by the click here measurements, but I tried them anyway, and they were just perfect for me. I usually don't buy anything less than 32", but the shape of these allowed for a shorter length. Sometimes we just need to try something before we rule them out completely.

That being said, I'd love some tall pants. Especially on ankle pants which were all mid calf on me.

Super Contributor

On 11/11/2014 crdlb said:

The new slim leg pants appeared to be short by the click here measurements, but I tried them anyway, and they were just perfect for me. I usually don't buy anything less than 32", but the shape of these allowed for a shorter length. Sometimes we just need to try something before we rule them out completely.

That being said, I'd love some tall pants. Especially on ankle pants which were all mid calf on me.

ITA : the Linea orig as well as this slim leg works for me. I'm 5'5"+ with long legs slim athletic build - we are all shaped diff - nothing ventured, nothing gained = try them as they just might work for you too?

These are an exceptional fit for me.

Most of my jeans are 34" inseam - it all depends on the cut & rise of each pant. LDO continues to try for Talls as best he can with Q's imposed budget constraints. He does a very good job with keeping us all happy as best he can!

Super Contributor

On 11/11/2014 Barbara in Virginia said:

Has always seemed to me the the Q is leaving money on the table. Back when Linea offered pants in Talls, they flew out the door and sold out immediately.

Then it must be a political issue. Go figure.

Super Contributor

Boots have never been more popular, and heels are getting higher. I haven't received the stone slacks but they're on the way, but it took FOREVER to find a boot that would work with that length.

Valued Contributor

If begging will help to bring longer inseams, QVC, I'm begging! {#emotions_dlg.w00t} {#emotions_dlg.w00t} {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Respected Contributor

If "regular" sized Linea pants were offered in a 32-inch seam WITH a HEM, we wouldn't need tall sizing. But, it doesn't make sense financially why QVC doesn't try to fit ALL women with petite, regular and tall size options. If not, give us hems!!

Respected Contributor

On 11/11/2014 crdlb said:

I'm so glad they worked for you. They are gorgeous pants - febric, quality, style, etc. I tried them hoping that I might be able to make the 30" inseam work for me. Unfortunately, it does not work. Too short. Regretfully, I will have to return them. Anyone who can make a 30" length work should jump on them. I'm sure you will love them as they are wonderful.

“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama