Valued Contributor

New Stone WK Tops Coming in January

Louis mentions in "Ask Louis" today, there are two new Stone colored tops coming in January.

One is A257382..ENR jewel neck, short sleeved shell (we knew that) and a new one he describes as Stone in a new longer length with a slice of Caneel (sp?)Blue (an Aqua) and adds, yes pastels look great with Stone. Guess we'll have to wait for more information on this new one.

Valued Contributor

Re: New Stone WK Tops Coming in January

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, sounds great! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Esteemed Contributor

I googled ""caneel blue"" and it is indeed a beautiful aqua - my favorite color. Can't wait to see this in Jan.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

Caneel Blue:

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Super Contributor

This is one of my favorite colors and a color I always get compliments on.

I hope he does a lot of pieces in this color. I will be picking them up. Can't say no to this.

Super Contributor

Now that's a blue I can get behind Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

The question on his website was are any more stone tops coming and his reply was as I stated in the beginning of this topic, so that means one of the new stone tops will have a "slice of Caneel Blue". This is going to be so pretty. I ordered another pair of stone pants and another stone skirt to go with all these pretty Stone tops. He mentioned awhile back that stone was going to be an important color in his collection going forward. I love having stone pants and skirts to go with my Stone/Black coat. I wore my WK stone pencil skirt, stone animal tights, stone shoes, black swing sweater and my coat stone side out with black kid skin gloves and a black cashmere scarf; a very large black kidskin clutch and I got soo many compliments. If they only knew how reasonably priced most of the items I had on were they would have been shocked. MY clutch costs more than my skirt, top, tights and coat! Off 5th is having a terrific sale and there are several coats "on sale" similar to Louis' coats but sure aren't reduced to the prices we are paying for this coat and our fabulous pea coats. Love this collection. All the pieces are good basics and go with so many pieces he has offered in previous collections. I'm going to be happy this winter in these pretty things.{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Contributor

HAPPY LADY - Where did you get your stone shoes? I am having a very difficult time finding coordinating foot wear! It is even more difficult because I have a very narrow foot....AAA or AAAA. Wish the rest of me was that narrow??
Valued Contributor

On 11/12/2014 solandra said: HAPPY LADY - Where did you get your stone shoes? I am having a very difficult time finding coordinating foot wear! It is even more difficult because I have a very narrow foot....AAA or AAAA. Wish the rest of me was that narrow??

I have a gorgeous pair of Stuart Weitzman classic patent hi heel pumps (called Smoke) that are a beautiful match with stone and I also lucked at Saks Off 5th sale going on now. There is a pair of suede shoes with a three inch heel that zips up the back and has a slightly rounded pointed toe and sort of a Scottish lacing across the front. They show the laces going up around the ankle but they actually tie in the front.(I guess the photographer didn't know what to do with them.) The color is "sand" but it is an exact match to stone. I bought in black and sand and they are so pretty and very comfortable. Don't know what's left, maybe look around at Saks shoes they have a lot of nice shoes on sale. I find this stone color is called other names like they do taupe sometimes. It can be hit or miss. These match exactly. Good luck!

I just went to off 5th website and in the search box if you type in Gwen Suede Pumps they come up. I don't see any information on widths. After you locate and look at maybe call and see if they offer in different widths. Since I am lucky enough to wear medium width I don't have any trouble finding zillions of shoes I can wear. That's good and bad. Good Luck!

Since you are inquiring I can tell you have good taste. If you can't find a solid color in your narrow width have you considered multi colored lizard or snake in ivory/ gray/taupe combo? I have exotic skin shoes and they also look terrific.

Contributor

Cute shoes, Happy Lady. Unfortunately, I'd walk right out of them! Thanks for your suggestions. There are a couple of shoes on the site that might work. There is an Off Fifth store about a half hour from me, think I'll go and see what they have.