Esteemed Contributor

I ordered 2 of the WK skirts (the new ones that were just offered). Since I'm a short girl, only 5 ft 2, I knew they would be a longer look on me. I tried them on yesterday and well they reach the top of my calf. I really like the feel of them but I'm wondering if they aren't going to be a good look for me. I guess I'm going to have to try them on with boots and tights and see if that look will work for me.

I don't know that I want to have them shortened - I usually wear my skirts just slightly below the knee for work. Any thoughts from the Linea ladies?

Respected Contributor

Try it on with tights and boots first. I'm 5'9"" and wish they were longer! I like them with tights and shoe boots on me better than boots. I think that length on you should be good with boots too.

Super Contributor
Agree with MarilynM's idea to try the skirt with tights and see what you think. Tights change the visual proportion of a skirt, so you may be able to wear something that would feel too long on its own. Like MarilynM, I'm also 5'9" and tights let me wear skirts that would otherwise seem a bit too short.
Esteemed Contributor

Thank you. I appreciate the advice. I'll do that before I make my decision. I have regular boots and shoe boots so will try both.