Esteemed Contributor

Does anyone get advance emails from the Q about new, upcoming stuff such as the poncho?

I'm wondering if I'm missing out on something! Did you somehow subscribe for LINEA specific emails and if so do you recall how/where? Remember they pulled the poncho so that there would be product after a bulk email was sent out? I never got it such an email about that or any new item. I get reminders about shows for which I signed up, but nothing more.

Anyone?

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Valued Contributor

Re: Does anyone get advance emails from the Q about new, upcoming stuff such as the poncho?

I don't think you can request Linea-specific e-mails. I am signed up for the daily offer Fashion notifications. Sign in to Your Account/ e-mail and mobile preferences/scroll down to Daily Offer.

Honored Contributor

Re: Does anyone get advance emails from the Q about new, upcoming stuff such as the poncho?

Gardensla - every once in awhile, Linea is featured in the Fashion new arrivals email that I get once in a blue moon.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Go to the regular site and then to 'my account' where you can select 'email and mobile preferences' and then select various options about which you'd like to be notified...

I'll warn you though, that I used to get 'advance' emails about almost everything and then one day I received an email from them saying that per my request they would no longer send them to me... I'd never made such a request, called CS who advised me that, yes, they'd been 'upgrading' again, but that they'd reinstate my emails... It never happened. I go to the page I've listed for you and all the right boxes are checked, but I'm still not getting the advance notifications... though I do get other emails from them.

Somehow, I've managed to pick up the pieces and go on... Wink

Hoping it works better for you!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

On 11/3/2014 stevieb said:

Go to the regular site and then to 'my account' where you can select 'email and mobile preferences' and then select various options about which you'd like to be notified...

I'll warn you though, that I used to get 'advance' emails about almost everything and then one day I received an email from them saying that per my request they would no longer send them to me... I'd never made such a request, called CS who advised me that, yes, they'd been 'upgrading' again, but that they'd reinstate my emails... It never happened. I go to the page I've listed for you and all the right boxes are checked, but I'm still not getting the advance notifications... though I do get other emails from them.

Somehow, I've managed to pick up the pieces and go on... Wink

Hoping it works better for you!

I did go there before posting this and there's no option that's brand specific; only broad categories.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

Hi, it's me again. There was a time I ordered Denim & Co items and would periodically receive emails about that brand. I assume it's the same for the women who order Susan Graver. Perhaps those emails are based on order history and are sent because they are house brands.

It would be interesting to find out if anyone receives Simonton or Mackie emails.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

If there is such a thing strictly for Linea I'd subscribe, but I didn't want all the other e-mails I didn't care about so I canceled my e-mail subscription Way too much stuff I could care less about.

Respected Contributor

Sometimes I do. I don't pay too much attention to them. I don't think I have ever placed an order because of them.

Honored Contributor

I also never received an e mail about the poncho but do receive the Linea upcoming programs e mails.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor

I think Bird Mama is correct. The emails are likely based on your purchasing history. I've ordered Linea in the past, but it has been a while, and I don't get email alerts. With other brands that I've ordered it's hit and miss. The one exception is Logo. I've only ever ordered her pants, and until recently it had been a long time since I'd ordered, but I still get her advance order emails. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Member Since 11/20/2008