Valued Contributor

Whisper Knit Turtleneck sweater, is the Navy a deep Navy........................love the sweater just concerned about the shade, that it will be dark enough ? Linea Ladies always have the correct answer.........................

Trusted Contributor

Re: A72448 Whisper Knit Sweater

It is a dark navy. In the morning, I have to place it next to black to make sure. Look at the video A72448 to see the color live on the hanger. If you are medium to 1x, some navy poshTnecks are still available on clearance for less than twenty dollars more. They are a silk/nylon/cashmere blend and thicker/warmer. I have and love both.

Esteemed Contributor

The whisper knit navy is a very dark shade of navy...which I like a lot.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Super Contributor

I don't have the tneck in the Navy but I have other WK knit sweaters in the Navy including the Vneck and it is a very very pretty dark navy color.

Honored Contributor

Louis is pretty consistent with his navies among the WKs and his PKs. When he makes an olive item, most times its very very close to older olive items in his Linea line.

That is why I like this line-- consistency.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Valued Contributor

As always the Linea Ladies give me great feedback. All agree it is a dark navy, I will order the sweater.........................Thank you