Super Contributor

It's November - How are you styling your Linea today?

Be it dressy or be it casual - Do share your styling ideas here for all things Linea.

Super Contributor

Re: It's November - How are you styling your Linea today?

Coffee & Sweets with my BFF - then some shoe & boot shopping today!

A83962 Linea Posh Knit Tneck in Black (own multiples!)
A252344 Linea Knit Slim Leggings in Twig
A239315 Linea Ponte Knit Hooded Zip Tunic in Black w/vintage Hermes Silk Scarf in a Celestial print

J280385 Reproduction Sterling/Brass Pendant from Smithsonian worn on a long Black Leather cord w/mixed metal earrings + rings

Stuart Weitzman 5050 Black Leather Boots

Pendleton Red Wool Cape, Black Leather gloves, Black Wool Fedora + Big, Black Sunglasses & AW Printed Pony X-body

Honored Contributor

Just downed my allotment of dark chocolate for the day. With that, NBW, I wish you great fun with your BFF today as you sip coffee and enjoy treats. Love that smart-looking fedora! Bring back hats, ladies. They can be such fun. I'm still in my fuzzy pink slippers and velour robe, so I have nothing to report.

Super Contributor

Thanks Goldie76! I made my special cheese danish drizzled with decadent dark chocolate - perfect with a couple of cups of rich French press'd Costa Rican coffee. Enjoy your day too - may the Sun Shine on us all . . .the clock is approaching 10 am - off to find those perfect shoes to go with my Linea WK outfit in Stone. Wish me luck . . .

Honored Contributor

Rainy day here and will go out to dinner later with family.

Wearing A94288 in the rose pink color and A230029 in the black.

Black shoes and wearing 1928 jewelry earrings and necklace in pearls.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor

NBW, JJM, G76, you ladies ROCK!! Should you ever have a yard sale/garage sale let me know. I'm on a plane to parts unknown! Really admire the style of all who post here and I want to thank all of you for the strain on my credit card! You all mention an item, I'm ordering. Have no will power. LOL So easy to blame others!
Valued Contributor

Attended a luncheon and exhibit at the museum and wore the new black slim leg pants, the WK swing sweater in black, a long strand of Honora pearls, Jai John Hardy bangles and hoop earrings, a RLM ring, and black Clarks shooties.

HONORA Gold, Chocolate & Pale Gray Pearl Necklace EUC
Honored Contributor

Out to dinner during a break in the rain. LDO tweed jacket walnut (from several years ago), Kate shirt clay with cuffs turned back, dark brown pants (Nordstrom), dark brown suede wedges (Van Eli), dark brown suede bag (Neimans), gold Michele watch, large brushed gold bangle, large gold hoops (Costco), tricolor rings.

Contributor

On 11/1/2014 NaturalBornWoman said:

Thanks Goldie76! I made my special cheese danish drizzled with decadent dark chocolate - perfect with a couple of cups of rich French press'd Costa Rican coffee. Enjoy your day too - may the Sun Shine on us all . . .the clock is approaching 10 am - off to find those perfect shoes to go with my Linea WK outfit in Stone. Wish me luck . . .

NBW--I think you have the safari jacket--A227581--in mushroom? If so, how do you like it with the new stone pieces? I have the stone slim pant and stone sweater and think it might work. But, not positive.

Esteemed Contributor

Brunch today with a few of the "ladies"!

Wearing Linea slim pant in black, Posh V-neck also in Black, Stone Poncho, Whisper knit shawl in Raspberry. Adding Linea cabochon cross and matching 48-in necklace.

Adding Rag and Bone boots, Michele watch, and maybe some earrings.

Hope to be comfortable, warm, and chic!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat