Occasional Contributor

I received item A257343 the Ponte Knit leggings in Pxs. They are to big in the hips. If I wash in hot water do you think they would shrink? They don't have xxs

Esteemed Contributor

I doubt it. If it's just through the hips and you really love them, it's a simple fix to take them in. Up to you if you want to invest another 15-20.00 in them.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Occasional Contributor

Thank you. This is my first Ponte Knit from Linea and I love the feel. It is through the hips.

Esteemed Contributor
On 10/30/2014 diva1 said:

Thank you. This is my first Ponte Knit from Linea and I love the feel. It is through the hips.

then it's a super simple fix. The tailor will remove the elastic, pin the hips, stitch and then reinsert the elastic. You could very easily do this yourself but the tailer will likely have a merrow machine which will give you the correct type of seam. It won't be cheap, but if you love the piece and knowing that it won't be reordered, I'd go for it!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor

Mine did not shrink at all. And in reading LDO's blog...doesn't sound like there will be a reorder on these leggings or the long coat made in same fabric. (darn).

I am taking mine in thru waist and hips as they are too big on me and slip down. But I think the leggings are fab looking and worth the time to alter to fit me.

Good luck...

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Occasional Contributor

Thanks everyone. I will have them altered

Respected Contributor

I just wanted to add for anyone who waitlisted leggings...Louis said on his blog that all waitlisted leggings orders will likely be filled. My dark grey leggings just shipped.

I think the only size left in limited colors is size ""E.""