Respected Contributor
Has anyone received this sweater yet? I was wondering about the fit. Does it run true to size or a little fitted? Thanks ladies.
Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Esteemed Contributor

Still waiting for mine (as usual) but you can check the post below entitled ""Swing Sweater Review A259620"" by JustJazzmom.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Contributor

I have received mine in 2 colors.... olive and mulberry. I LOVE them. They are true to size. I was just fine with my standard XS size. I wore the mulberry today with a black pencil skirt and the purple station bead necklace. Perfection! Tons of compliments....

Needless to say... I went back and purchased the black and stone today. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Has this been presented yet tonight?

Respected Contributor
On 10/27/2014 santorini said:

I didn't see it - but just checked the Items Recently on Air - and it's showing there - but there's no Video.

Respected Contributor
On 10/27/2014 Seka said:
On 10/27/2014 santorini said:

I didn't see it - but just checked the Items Recently on Air - and it's showing there - but there's no Video.

They just mentioned that the Sweater is coming up!

Respected Contributor

I am anxiously waiting for the presentation. The stone sweater looked fabulous on Brenda along with the stone pencil skirt this morning. I see that Kate is wearing that same outfit tonight and it looks fabulous on her too. I can't wear stone but I think the Mulberry is gorgeous. Not sure the neckline is good for me. Hope we don't have to wait too much longer to see it live.

“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama
Respected Contributor
On 10/27/2014 JBinRWC said:

I am anxiously waiting for the presentation. The stone sweater looked fabulous on Brenda along with the stone pencil skirt this morning. I see that Kate is wearing that same outfit tonight and it looks fabulous on her too. I can't wear stone but I think the Mulberry is gorgeous. Not sure the neckline is good for me. Hope we don't have to wait too much longer to see it live.

It's on now!

Respected Contributor

I'm going to cave on the Mulberry. It looks so nice on Jackie. Wish they had Click Here measurements online. Guessed on my size so I hope it fits when I get it. I didn't plan to order anything today and this is Item #6. Working from home in front of the TV is dangerous for my budget.

“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama
Respected Contributor

And it's pretty much Sold Out!

No Surprise!