Respected Contributor

I got a response after I posted in Q Does What and Fashion re the fact that I was sent a wrong item and not treated well. I got a phone call Sat about it and given a twenty five dollar credit and also an apology. I suspect it was the Q forum. I'm done ordering for a long time but I'm going to keep posting. I'd be doing more shopping; if HSN can do it on many items I don't know why the Q can't.

Super Contributor

This happens to me regulatory. Like at least every couple of months. Wrong color, wrong size, etc.

I find it especially disburbing when I receive something designated for another shopper. Recently ordered a LDO button front ponte skirt, received a Isaac sweater for someone in Illinois. Their account number is on the invoice, etc......called CS and had my skirt sent out right away...

Respected Contributor

I got an unattractive print dress from Isaac in an XL with no packing slip. I was told initially I'd have to print out a slip and then send it in. The first CS I spoke to was very unpleasant. Finally she said she'd send it UPS express but it was in process for two days and then the wknd so it didn't really help. I called next day and said item had to be picked up or slip sent to me in mail. Ridiculous!

Honored Contributor

I've had more and more "mistakes" occur.... no packing slips, item not arriving, getting someone else's order. I will call and sort it out. Haven't had anyone with an attitude except for once when I ordered a ridiculously expensive Ham (three times as much as the supermarket) last year for Thanksgiving and when it came the bone was HUGE and it was full of fat. If I had seen it at the supermarket I would NOT have purchased it. The Q rep acted as if I was trying to get away with something! Although I was credited for it (I actually had to buy another ham to supplement the fact that there was very little meat on the Q Ham).... I was not happy. Won't be buying many food item off Q as a result. {#emotions_dlg.mad}

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Esteemed Contributor

I wait listed a really lovely Joan Rivers pin early this past summer and it arrived about a week ago. This is a 130.00 piece of jewelry with lots of stonework.

It was tossed into a brown envelope with no box, no bubble, no tissue. Just a fragile pin rattling around a non-padded envelope.

It's a miracle it wasn't damages.

Oh, shipping and handling was nearly 9.00 by the way.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

Just last week, I received 2 of the Linea items I ordered and 1 Bob Mackie item I did NOT order in the same bag, along with my invoice for 3 Linea items. I called Customer Service, and spoke with a really helpful agent. I printed the return postage and marked that I was sent the wrong item. She said I will not be charged return postage. I decided not to reorder the item ordered and not received (the Linea poncho). I also asked for a credit for my inconvenience, and she put a $10 credit on my account to use on another purchase.

Awhile back, I received a Bob Mackie top and invoice that belonged to another person, and not the Linea pinstripe pants I had ordered. I contacted that person, because I thought she might have received my pants (she did not). The lady was handicapped in a wheelchair, and said she orders most of her clothes from QVC. She really wanted the top, and it was completely sold out in her size. I sent her the top, and I contacted QVC to let them know I had done this. I didn't care if I had to pay postage to send her the top. However, the agent I spoke with gave me a $10 shipping credit to use on another purchase. I told her that I thought the person who did not receive the top she ordered (until I shipped it to her) should also receive a credit, and the agent put a credit on her account.

I've been lucky to work with helpful QVC Customer Service agents. If I get someone on the phone, and I don't feel I'm getting the service I need, I call back and talk with another agent. Most customer service agents are friendly and very helpful.

Respected Contributor

I've found most CS people very pleasant. The first call was unfortunate; I'd just returned from a two hour doctor visit and was exhausted. The second CS person was pleasant but said nothing more could be done. It was only when I posted in Fashion and Q Did What that I got a call and a credit.

I still don't have the item and can't track it.

Trusted Contributor

.....and yet, QVC continues to charge ridiculously high rates for S&H, while more and more of its competitors are offering free S&H. Makes it easy to decide where to shop and where NOT to shop.

Respected Contributor

I'm jinxed or QVC clearly does not want me to be a customer. The package did not arrive and I couldn't track it because I didn't have access to the tracking no. I called and was told it had been delivered to my front door. It wasn't there. They said they'd replace them.

An hour later my super brought up the packages. They'd been dropped in front of the door that leads to the basement. There is no number or apartment no.

The cape was too tight; I wouldn't have kept it anyway. The bag had garbage on it.

I called again and asked for a supervisor. I got Phyllis in either San Antonio or Az. I can't remember which. She was like an ice cube. I told her not to send me another cape and that I wanted to return this one for a M. What was the best way to do this. She said there was plenty of stock. Send it in for a return. She asked me why I didn't use USMail. I said I couldn't. It didn't drop down when I ordered. She checked my account and said that in 2011 corporate requested I get a signature and use UPS. I remember asking about UPS and getting a call quite a while later saying that they could now provide me with UPS. For a while I had a great driver who did ring my doorbell. He didn't ask for a signature.

I called UPS. They told me no signature was required by QVC.

I'm posting here because I know others will say just shop somewhere else. I have a serious health problem and B&M stores are out. But I do all my shopping at other sites.

Except for Linea. I have two Linea orders coming and that's it. I have enough clothes for a couple of years. My xmas shopping is done. I do have a gift card but maybe I can wipe out some easy pays.

I have the address and phone no of corporate and maybe I'll do something. I'm not a bad customer; I make very few returns. But I don't think anyone cares.

Respected Contributor

Progress: I sent a letter to corporate. I'm mainly concerned with not being able to use USMail.

Then I did Gardens trick: I decided to see how many red in M existed. Three!

Phyllis in San Antonio told me there were many in stock.

So I did what I do with the airlines: keep calling until I get the right deal.

I got Johnelle in San Antonio and she's sending me a red M cape and cancelling the M I said I wanted in exchange. There are only two left now anyway.

I'll call corporate tomorrow and tell them how nice Johnelle was.