Valued Contributor

Good imitation Linea Coat - A259284

I received a good imitation Linea item today.....A259284. Ladies, remember the pink boucle coat Louis had a few years ago. Remember, it...I hope so well I got the pink and was never able to get black coat. Well, a lady posted about the similarities.

Now this coat is NOT IDENTICAL, no one can do "LINEA"....but the fabric is similar. I ordered the black and received it today. I went down a size because on me (pear shape) it seemed to run full based on the measurements. Please check this item and see if it is acceptable for you. I ordered both colors. The brown is like a nice toast.

Denim & Co. Woven Boucle Coat with Button Front
Enlarge Photo
Denim & Co. Woven Boucle Coat with Button Front Denim & Co. Woven Boucle Coat with Button Front Denim & Co. Woven Boucle Coat with Button Front
Valued Contributor

Re: Good imitation Linea Coat - A259284

NO

Super Contributor

I love coats! Thanks for the info sunshine. I wish they had a video!
Valued Contributor

Oh happy lady....I said it was not a perfect imitation...but if you like boucle it might work for those people...

Respected Contributor

I'm with Happy Lady on this one...

Trusted Contributor

As am I, but appreciate the gesture. I think this would be a hard sell for most Linea devotees :-).

Valued Contributor

On 10/24/2014 GraceCO said:

I'm with Happy Lady on this one...

I read your original post and I was going to thank you for really backing up my review but I see you edited your comments and let me take the heat.

Regular Contributor

I like this coat,thanks for posting.I have the pink and the black Liinea and love the boucle,I think I will order this in the camel/

Frequent Contributor

On 10/24/2014 sunshine3215 said:

I received a good imitation Linea item today.....A259284. Ladies, remember the pink boucle coat Louis had a few years ago. Remember, it...I hope so well I got the pink and was never able to get black coat. Well, a lady posted about the similarities.

Now this coat is NOT IDENTICAL, no one can do "LINEA"....but the fabric is similar. I ordered the black and received it today. I went down a size because on me (pear shape) it seemed to run full based on the measurements. Please check this item and see if it is acceptable for you. I ordered both colors. The brown is like a nice toast.

Photos
Enlarge Photo
Denim & Co. Woven Boucle Coat with Button Front Denim & Co. Woven Boucle Coat with Button Front Denim & Co. Woven Boucle Coat with Button Front

I hear you sunshine3215. While I am a devoted Linea Lady since the beginning, I was unable to get my Linea boucle in black when they were offered and waitlist didn't work out either. I always felt bad that they never brought back such a popular offering; and, I even hoped that they would have offered the other boucle type (came in malachite, red, blue) in a black -- but no luck. When I saw this, it also reminded me of those coats. While it cannot compare to Linea, I ordered it in black to run around it with my jeans and scarves for casual. It should arrive today, and I'm looking forward to it.Wink

Contributor

I am reminded of the saying, " no good deed goes unpunished."