Honored Contributor

notes from jac regarding end of october shows/appearances

via facebook

OK!! The DO Not Disturb "look" was lifted from the Studio. I saw the beautiful line up and can now chat about it all. The show is 99% new & reorders...new colors on favorite items. Let's get right to the 1-3p.m. show on Monday, Oct.27th.
1.The Baby Cheetah Gossamer knit V neck top in Olive, Stone and Blk...it is a reorder but the point I want to make is how light weight it is...great for those in the South...it looks like Winter but feels cool on.... I think we all like that!
2. The WK Pencil Skirt...new colors are Stone and Olive. Many of the Linea Hose will match these colors.
3.The well loved T Neck Sweater...new colors are Clay and Hunter Green...really pretty.
4.The New Art Deco Knit dress. this dress reminds me of many Armani dresses I wore in the Milan shows. It has that kind of retro quirkiness....take a look at this special dress, which is very flattering on.
5. A truly beautiful Mosaic Tile Print that looks like it came right out of Como, Italy. I will be wearing the Mulberry...also in Clay and Sea Green.
6. The New Slim Pant! I tried this on...it is wonderfully slim, fits great....You cannot put a full boot under this pant...a shoe boot works.
7. The Poncho Sweater. I know the reviews are already stellar....There are a lot of trendy Poncho Sweaters out there...this one is superb. I will be wearing the Stone...also in Mulberry (I think the color is more like Wisteria or Hyacinth...very lovely) and Olive Branch...don't ask me why Louie added the "Branch". The sweater is not scratchy and looks like you could be sitting at The Little Nell in Aspen...very cool.
8.The New Gored WK Skirt...a must, that's all I can say. It's 25" Long...do not tell Louie, but I am making mine shorter. (Makes me happy.) In Blk, Olive and Walnut. Great skirt!
9.The New Boyfriend Cardi...it is Faux Shetland, which means it has the look without that annoying scratch.. It is Heathered...beautifully, and comes in Hunter Green, Charc. Grey, Stone and Clay.
10. The NEW Suede Military Edge Jacket, with Knit Panels and Sleeves. I adore this rich looking Suede Jacket and I am annoyed that I am not wearing it in the show. The colors are Blk, Olive and Stone. If I pout enough???
11.The "Ultimate" Cardi....Louie's term. I agree... It is a great Cardi and I have worn it as a jacket these warm days. It has patch Pockets and the Linea Signature Buttons. Great colors.
12. **** Can't say enough about the Reversible Faux Fur Coat. In Stone/Blk and All Blk. It is rich looking...the Fur looks and feels like Beaver....the reversible side is like a silk raincoat fabric. I think it fits beautifully....Honestly, I will size one up because I have broad shoulders, and like my coats to fit looser, but that's just me.. I am ordering one for my sister in her regular size, and our lovely Teresa, who works in our home...she just told me she secretly tried it on and is in love. She will be getting one for Christmas. I try never to steer you wrong...this is very special.
The Pea Coat that has gotten such great reviews will be back. I love this jacket and the fit is wonderful!... Also, watch for Jewelry Sneak Peeks on the show. Believe it or not...there will be a Jewelry Presentation On Air....the Pearls in many colors....4 minutes!!! Louie also said that he will be showing new samples of upcoming Jewelry...so, don't blink.
The Morning Show that day will have a great gift item....The WK Scarf. 1st time a Linea accessory is presented On Air. It comes in it's own Gift Box..quite snazzy... and Louie will show that to you all. Also, the well loved Silk and Cash.T.Neck in Blk and Ivory and the Ponte Pencil skirt in the myriad of colors.
P.M.Style will have the Fit and Flare Swing sweater that I just love....I have talked of this...many of you have already received it. It has that flattering, slimming shape in the ENR WK that holds it's body....Any one with "lovable hips" will love this extra room.. Not cheesy looking and never pills. I love the look of this Sweater.
Phew!!! A lot in one day....Amy Stran is the Host....Looking forward to being with you all.....till Monday!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

Re: notes from jac regarding end of october shows/appearances

Thank you for posting! :-)
Esteemed Contributor

I'm glad to have ordered my faux fur lined coat. Going to sell out in lots of sizes. count on it.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Trusted Contributor

Glad to see that Amy is hosting. She works really well with Louis.

Respected Contributor

Glad to see a 4-minute jewelry presentation, too. It's a start!

Respected Contributor

Thank you for posting, sunshine45! Am not on FB - appreciate being able to read Jac's notes.

Super Contributor

A 4-minute jewelry show. Someone should "sweetly" tell Louie, bring ALL the pearls, it takes as long to sell one color as it does all of them. Some of those colors on the website are impossible to discern. I'd love to see all of them Live.

Honored Contributor

I really appreciate your post, sunshine. Reading Jac's preview is always a highlight of the Linea shows.

Honored Contributor

Jac is a class act!!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

Thanks for posting this. It was a fun read. Jac is great. Can't wait for the shows.