Not applicable

I would really like to purchase a beret like Jacque wears on QVC when she models on Louis'

shows. Where does she get them? Where can I buy them?

Trusted Contributor

Check out Nordstrom's- I picked up a black and a navy. $25 each and very nice quality.

Valued Contributor

Lhartness: People have been asking Louis how to get berets for years Smiley Happy I think there is a slowly growing snowball of support for this quest if you might wish to add your request for berets at Louis's blog: http://www.louisdellolio.com/blog/

He always says they are inexpensive though and can be found on the internet. It would be great if he could finally convince QVC to carry a line of them - created by himself - even if as an on-line-only product. I keep on hoping!

Respected Contributor
Amazon...just googled and saw them,Nordstrom,probably many more places.I have some.My least favorite ones have a lot of wool ..it can make your forehead itchy. I have a few acrylic ones...so cute!!!
Super Contributor

Just about anywhere - in all kinds of price ranges, colors and two sizes. I bought them in Nordstrom's Rack, Macy's, Burlington, Filene's Basement when they were still around, and - of all places - from NYC street vendors, and from Daffy's, Bolton's and Strawberry ... as I said, they are everywhere.

Respected Contributor

There's no money in berets for Louis---just aggravation with returns, etc. Like everyone else said, there are plenty out there on line. Also, I caution, one size does not fit all---best to try on it you can. I bought all mine in a variety of colors from street vendors in Paris at 5 Euro a pop--and one Black White Animal Print Angora from a hat shop in Prescott, AZ! The next time I'm in NYC, I'm going to look for more from street vendors---as well as Pashminas---I always look for new ones in color combinations that I don't have. Hoping to find one with Petrol Blue in the print.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Regular Contributor

I love berets....and hats in general! They look awesome on his wife.... and on the mannequins on his website, where he pulls together a whole outfit look.

Super Contributor
On 1/21/2015 Sheesh said:

There's no money in berets for Louis---just aggravation with returns, etc. Like everyone else said, there are plenty out there on line. Also, I caution, one size does not fit all---best to try on it you can. I bought all mine in a variety of colors from street vendors in Paris at 5 Euro a pop--and one Black White Animal Print Angora from a hat shop in Prescott, AZ! The next time I'm in NYC, I'm going to look for more from street vendors---as well as Pashminas---I always look for new ones in color combinations that I don't have. Hoping to find one with Petrol Blue in the print.

If you get down to Union Square - there's a guy who sets up by Whole Foods/Nordstrom's Rack ... really good selection. I sometimes find a better selection on the street than I do in NR!

I haven't seen any wool berets this year in any of the vendors around here on the East Side. But - lots of knits. I have a stack of them from prior years.

I can wear both sizes ... just a different look with each.

Respected Contributor
Also note the only people I've ever seen wear one here in Paris are MEN!
Honored Contributor
I hate hats so they aren't for me. I think they look chic on the models. I have not seen anyone in my city wearing a beret - ever.