Trusted Contributor

New swing sweater is up for ordering!

A259620, kind of surprised it's available to order so soon!

Valued Contributor

Re: New swing sweater is up for ordering!

No click here measurements. I would need the bust and waist for this cutie!

I went over to Louis website and asked him to follow up for adding needed measurements. Don't know how long that will take. Item just came on line.

Trusted Contributor

I was planning on the olive and mulberry, however there are no 'click here' measurements! Without the bust, waist and hip measurements, I am reluctant to order. Lately, my go to size medium in the WK turtlenecks has been a bit too large. So I ordered a small in the hunter green t-neck and the fit is much better (albeit a bit short for my lower rise jeans!). As a pear shape the hip/sweep measurements are kind of important for a decent fit for me. I hope they post the measurements in the next couple of days.

I'm hoping the mulberry works with the dark purple/black houndstooth skirt from a couple years ago. It looks like a very similar color.

Honored Contributor

On 10/21/2014 HAPPY LADY said:

No click here measurements. I would need the bust and waist for this cutie!

Click the feedback button on that page and let them know. I went with my usual Linea Small on this.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

$54.50???? What????

Respected Contributor

On 10/21/2014 Sammijo said:

I was planning on the olive and mulberry, however there are no 'click here' measurements! Without the bust, waist and hip measurements, I am reluctant to order. Lately, my go to size medium in the WK turtlenecks has been a bit too large. So I ordered a small in the hunter green t-neck and the fit is much better (albeit a bit short for my lower rise jeans!). As a pear shape the hip/sweep measurements are kind of important for a decent fit for me. I hope they post the measurements in the next couple of days.

I'm hoping the mulberry works with the dark purple/black houndstooth skirt from a couple years ago. It looks like a very similar color.

Sammijo, you can't tell colors from the pictures. Ask Louis on his blog...he will check for you. The Grape was the color that went with those houndstooth pieces...I have it in the waist whittling WK sweater. I am thinking the Mulberry is not the right color---but Louis will tell you for sure.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Trusted Contributor

Ladies, I've asked Louis on his blog about sizing - waiting for a reply. In the meantime, I called CS and they do have the measurements. I just happen to be an XL or 1X, so that may not help anyone, but the chest for XL is 45.5" and 1X is 45", which always confuses me because so far, I've been a consistent 1X in this line. I'll let you all know once he answers me on his blog.

Honored Contributor

Remember that its a garment measurement, not your own chest measurement, so you have to figure out how fitted or semi fitted you want the garment to be on you.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor

Louis just replied to my question about whether it runs true to size: ""Dear Bonnie…yes get your regular size…they are not tight in any way."" That mulberry one is so MINE!!!!!

Super Contributor

Does anyone think this will really cling in the hip/rear area?