Respected Contributor

Sneak Peek - SWING Cardigan in BLACK & LAPIS!

<h3 class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 40px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 2.4em; font-weight: normal; color: #444444; text-decoration: none; padding: 0px;"> “THE BLACK SWING CARDIGAN”</h3>

fur coat2

The SWING CARDIGAN, A237402, has arrived and will be presented on PM STYLE, on the evening of Oct 27th. This open front style SWING cardigan has been very well received and is now being offered in the new BLACK……..This cardigan, as many of you know who already own it, not only works from season to season, but works from day to night, dressy to casual. Wear it with a T-shirt and jeans , or over a LBD……with a white Kate or Wing collar shirt and leggings…wear it belted or free……..the possibilities are endless. Above, I have the Black WK tank with the ribbed bottom, A232345, and the black Super Ponte legging/pant, A257338 reg./A257343 petite……For more dressed up occasions I have added TWO STRANDS of my double strand LINEA SILVER BEADS, J296893……a definite WOW look! On the ear….my BOLD Hoops in Silver….coming later in the season. The woman wearing this outfit is making a very powerful statement about who she is…………Simplicity can be very POWERFUL………………..enjoy………………much Love…………………………Louis

<h3 class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 40px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 2.4em; font-weight: normal; color: #444444; text-decoration: none; padding: 0px;"> “THE LAPIS BLUE SWING CARDIGAN”</h3>

fur coat3

……………………LAPIS BLUE is a color that is returning. It was the number one color sold and I understand why. There isn’t a woman who doesn’t look good in this particular shade of BLUE…………It’s rich………it’s saturated…….it’s intense without being garish. I have it paired with the LAPIS WK TURTLE NECK and a gray skirt…..on her legs the GRAY LINEA BODY TIGHTS…….around her neck…………TWO strands of the DOUBLE ROW SILVER necklace…………………It really doesn’t take a lot of effort to look fabulous…………………………………..

……………………………………………………enjoy………………….much Love…………………………………..Louis

Super Contributor

Re: Sneak Peek - SWING Cardigan in BLACK & LAPIS!

I have this in the pewter gray, in 1x with the matching tank. Never really liked this cardi, I found it too floppy for me. I prefer the kimino cardi. Will be listing the set on the bay soon.

Respected Contributor

On 10/20/2014 LDOlvr said:

I have this in the pewter gray, in 1x with the matching tank. Never really liked this cardi, I found it too floppy for me. I prefer the kimino cardi. Will be listing the set on the bay soon.

Why don't you list on Delphi?

Super Contributor

On 10/20/2014 Lyn08 said:
On 10/20/2014 LDOlvr said:

Why don't you list on Delphi?

I have no idea what Delphi is....

Frequent Contributor

Maybe one of us Linea Ladies might buy it from you? Like me, for instance?{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}