Respected Contributor

Sneak Peek - NEW A-LINE WK SKIRT!

Love the Long Boot Length WK Skirt - will get this one too!

<h3 class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 40px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 2.4em; font-weight: normal; color: #444444; text-decoration: none; padding: 0px;"> “THE BLACK A-LINE WK SKIRT”</h3>

fur coat

…………………………THE ULTIMATE A-LINE SKIRT, A259625….is so much more when done in WHISPER KNIT…….This is a SIX GORE skirt that is SLIM over the hips and then FLARES out at the bottom. This allows this skirt to be worn with many different silhouette tops……from the new ULTIMATE TURTLE NECK, A259110….to the new SWING ASYMMETRICAL HEM WK TUNIC, A259620…..to the new BYZANTINE MOSAIC PRINT TOP, A259615…jackets galore……..it just works with EVERYTHING!………..The skirt is approx. 25 1/2? to 26? depending where you place the waist band…………..Really….is there a simpler more sophisticated way to dress than a Turtleneck and an A-line skirt all in BLACK…………Add some fabulous looking jewelry….like the double strand necklace and the bold hoop earrings all in GOLD…..a pair of LINEA BODY TIGHTS….you choose the pattern, and you are ready to go………ANYWHERE!………..The 70's influence was on all the most important runways for next spring and A-Line skirts were THE SKIRT…..so once again you will be ahead of the pack….a trend setter…..not a follower…………………….enjoy………………much Love ………………..Louis

<h3 class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 40px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 2.4em; font-weight: normal; color: #444444; text-decoration: none; padding: 0px;"> “THE WALNUT A-LINE WK SKIRT”</h3>

a-line skirt

………………………WALNUT…………….is a color that you can wear with any other color…..from brights to pastels……from jewel tones to dusty feminine tones…….I have chosen two tops….a topaz WK from yore and the new ZIG ZAG top, A257287 in the HUNTER GREEN to pair with the WALNUT skirt. As the days get shorter and the night gets longer….the little bit of lurex in the ZIG ZAG top will add some life to your outfit. To complete the look….finish it off with the WALNUT SUEDE & KNIT JACKET, A236138, which many of you already own……………HERRINGBONE or SOLID OPAQUE TIGHTS ……..TO MATCH THE SKIRT……will be the last touch…..but hurry they are almost GONE!…………………………………………………………………….enjoy………..much Love……………Louis

<h3 class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 40px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 2.4em; font-weight: normal; color: #444444; text-decoration: none; padding: 0px;"> “THE OLIVE WK A-LINE SKIRT”</h3>

fur coat1

………..OLIVE…..OLIVE……OLIVE…………..One of the KEY colors to the OCT group……………is also avail in the new A-Line WK Skirt…….and you can wear it with every olive piece……Again there isn’t a thing you can’t wear it with from the Boyfriend Shetland Cardigan…..the Shetland Poncho…..the New Suede Jacket, A259613…..the Mosaic print top……LOVE IT WITH THE NEW TUNIC SWEATER, A259620…..FABULOUS with the new WK CARDIGAN, A259706……..I think you are getting the idea……..it goes with EVERYTHING. ….You will be wearing this skirt for years and years…..the only thing you will want is……MORE COLORS……………………………

…………………………………………enjoy…………………..much Love…………………………….Louis

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Sneak Peek - NEW A-LINE WK SKIRT!

The olive looks divine. Can't wear green...but it sure looks yummy.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Super Contributor

That is so pretty! I've been shy about trying the WK pencil and straight cut skirts because I don't know if they'd look good on me, I have hips. But this one, is really flattering. I think the A line style is so wearable for so many ladies.

Honored Contributor

Another olive piece! Not that I wouldn't like the black, too.

Honored Contributor

I may try the walnut. I have some new dark brown tall dress boots and the walnut tights. I love skirts with boots - just not maxi skirts.

Respected Contributor

I think this is another must-have classic. I'll order black and maybe the olive, too.

Respected Contributor

Love the black TN with the skirt. Since I have the TN, necklace and earrings that's a must for me. I'll also get the walnut. I love the olive too, but I'm getting the olive pencil. A girl has to STOP somewhere!

Esteemed Contributor

Oh, black for sure and maybe olive.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Super Contributor

Black for me, a terrific basic!