Valued Contributor

A214116 Kate Shirt in Clay is UP!

Kate shirt in Clay is up for ordering. Louis shows Clay color tneck on his site and suggest this shirt in clay under his Faux Shetland cardigan in Clay. Styles Clay with Chocolate beads.

Respected Contributor

Re: A214116 Kate Shirt in Clay is UP!

Thanks! I ordered the clay turtleneck today to go under the boyfriend Shetland cardigan. I wonder if the Kate shirt would look better.

Valued Contributor

On 10/16/2014 santorini said:

Thanks! I ordered the clay turtleneck today to go under the boyfriend Shetland cardigan. I wonder if the Kate shirt would look better.

I received the Clay tneck and love the color; goes with so many of the tweed blazers from last couple of winters. I ordered 2 of the Clay shirts because I like a lighter weight sometimes. I love in Georgia and we don't get enough really cold weather to layer several sweater items. I also like a cotton shirt with a flip collar, turned back cuffs for a casual look. I have the chocolate beads and think they will look great inside an open collared shirt or with the tneck. I love these earthy colors all year long and this color looks fabulous with the new peacock WK's. Very southwestern color, fabulous with turquoise. I also ordered the Clay boyfriend Shetland cardigan. This Shetland fabric is all over Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus etc. Louis is always on top of the latest.

Trusted Contributor

Stone also new, up for order.

Respected Contributor

Is there anything else coming in Oct?! I hope not I'm maxed out with these shirts. Love both of the new colors, and the easy way Louis coordinates everything.