Valued Contributor
Are you making your list for Louis' next show? So far, I am ordering the black gabardine slim pant, grey Shetland cardigan and clay Byzantine mosaic print top.
Esteemed Contributor

Oh yes, I'm so ready to hit the submit order button for:

swing top (black, olive)

poncho (olive and maybe stone--wish it came in black, navy or grey which would be more useful)

faux fur reverse coat (black/black)

Byzantine top in stone and olive

new necklace in olive

and I think there's also a new skirt?

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Super Contributor

WK swing top in black

Byzantine in clay OR stone

Faux fur coat in black/black depending on price and how it is shown.

Frequent Contributor

I have been so focused on the faux fur coat (look out, people, the stone/black is mine!) that I haven't been paying attention to what else Louis is bringing to his shows on the 27th. Belle Femme mentions a Shetland cardigan. That sounds like something I would definitely be interested in (if I have any money left after the coat, that is--wonder how much the coat will be?).

Frequent Contributor

I'm new to the Linea line. I am planning to get the WK swing top..haven't decided on a color. I also can't wait for the poncho!

Esteemed Contributor

I'm like a stalker with regard to the poncho. Last thing at night, first thing in the morning. Nuts!!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Regular Contributor

The olive poncho & the stone shetland cardigan for sure. I'm undecided on the WK swing sweater as I may get another WK cardigan instead. I am anxiously awaiting my olive station necklace, clear glass bead station necklace and silvertone baroque cross station necklace. They are going to look wonderful with all the new Linea sweaters I have purchased of late.

Honored Contributor

Nothing on my list yet. Is he done with the sneak peeks? I may just get another pea coat in the raspberry

Esteemed Contributor
On 10/16/2014 DiAnne said:

Nothing on my list yet. Is he done with the sneak peeks? I may just get another pea coat in the raspberry

I think there's a skirt still to be sneaked and we've not seen the full monty on the fur lined raincoat.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Valued Contributor

This will be the best coordinated month for me ever, I think. Also, possibly, the most expensive. But what beautiful & practical pieces! I can justify every single thing I'm planning on buying w/o a qualm. To whit:

Slim leg pants in black, olive

Poncho in olive

WK swing sweater in stone, olive (maybe mulberry, too)

Byzantine top in clay

Shetland boyfriend sweater in grey

Coordinating hose to be named later when I've had more time to think.