Respected Contributor

A259261 Pea Jacket is also KILLER!!!!

I cancelled the swing coat after seeing it on Leah, and ordered this one instead that I had originally bypassed thinking it would be too fitted. It arrived today, in black in my usual Linea XL and it fits to perfection (and I do think it is black, not charcoal, but a softened black due to the fabric)!

I haven't had a Linea jacket fit me as well as this ever before. It looks amazing, so slimming and cool, perfect length, can't believe it. Well, I can of course, it's from Louis!

If any of you are shorter and curvy like me (I'm 5'4" and an XL, or sz 18) it works wonderfully. I was afraid it wouldn't button or would be too big on top, small in hips, but no, it is curved to fit a figure and button, and the double breasted style looks more slimming on me than a typical single breasted.

I was wearing a WK black ballet neck tunic under it, perfect, but could easily wear something a bit heavier. Ah, why did I ever doubt....!

Last night I was browsing online for similar coats and nothing much under several hundred dollars. This Linea jacket looks as if it costs 3X what I paid.

Modeled it for DH, and he loved it too, wanted it for himself, couldn't believe the great price.

Thank you Louis!

Super Contributor

Re: A259261 Pea Jacket is also KILLER!!!!

GIRL YES The pea jacket is exceptional. I can drive in it have lunch and go visit a friend and it keeps its shape

Honored Contributor

I just picked that jacket up from tailor (lengthening sleeves). I have it in Persian Blue and just love it. Because nothing Louis has shown lately in the sneak peeks has really spoken to me I am considering getting the jacket in raspberry.

Respected Contributor

I also have the pea coat in Persian Blue--love the fit and color. I'll be going back for another--the black or camel. Maybe both!

Super Contributor

So glad you love it -- enjoy your new jacket!

Trusted Contributor

Does anyone have this in the camel? How does it look?

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Respected Contributor

On 10/15/2014 morganjen said:

Does anyone have this in the camel? How does it look?

I have the camel and black and the camel is gorgeous. It's a rich camel not a bleached out faded camel. I am so in love with this jacket everything about it is perfect. The details make it look like a jacket 4 times the price and the fabric is beautiful. I'm talking myself into getting the raspberry, which is the only color left in my size. I let the blue slip through my fingers!

Respected Contributor

I am still in a happy daze over this jacket, it really is so perfect. For me this jacket is exactly what I need for my lifestyle, plus it's a classic that will be in style forever.

This would be an item I would definitely consider in multiples - I see there is a raspberry in my size................

But why did both this and the swing coat look so bad on Leah? Maybe the things she wore with it, as I believe she had the pea jacket buttoned when she presented it, so it must have been the right size.

This should have been a TSV. Or the swing coat, an easier fit for many perhaps.

Honored Contributor

On 10/15/2014 author said:

I am still in a happy daze over this jacket, it really is so perfect. For me this jacket is exactly what I need for my lifestyle, plus it's a classic that will be in style forever.

This would be an item I would definitely consider in multiples - I see there is a raspberry in my size................

But why did both this and the swing coat look so bad on Leah? Maybe the things she wore with it, as I believe she had the pea jacket buttoned when she presented it, so it must have been the right size.

This should have been a TSV. Or the swing coat, an easier fit for many perhaps.

I think it definitely was the leggings and the jeans Leah had on - neither a good look for her.

This jacket works so well - you are 5'4" and XL and I am 5'11" and M and we both love it. If there are no sneak peeks that I can't live without I am going to order the raspberry. Fun color!

Respected Contributor

I also have the black, I ordered XL and I'm 5'5 size 16-18 . Im glad I ordered XL, its very roomy and so cozy that way.