Respected Contributor

SWING JACKET - Available on Q - A257286

Love this Jacket! Ordering the Hunter Green!

Linea by Louis DellOlio Button Front Swing Coat

Valued Contributor

Re: SWING JACKET - Available on Q - A257286

Yippee!!! On EZ Pay too!!!

Honored Contributor

A257286 Jac will be modeling the navy color on Leah's AM Beauty show today, Sat.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

They really need to have models who fit the jacket properly! The jacket sleeves are obviously too long for that model!

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

I wonder how the sizing is on this. I am usually a M but the measurements seemed a little large to me. Love the Navy and Hunter

Respected Contributor

I will want to layer under this. Jaq said it's warm enough for thirtyish weather with a sweater underneath. I might want it to be a heavier sweater or jacket.

I am concerned about the sleeves; an expensive alteration.

Valued Contributor

I have the original swing jacket A91497 that came in black with gold buttons. I am a medium in Louis's clothes and ordered that jacket in medium. It fits me perfect as an outer jacket. Also ordered the new pea jacket in medium and it fits me perfect. The new pea jacket has shape where this is an outer jacket only and has volume. Remember to measure the upper arms and measure across your upper back and upper front. If that is too tight you won't be able to wear sweaters under and move comfortably. The upper body measurements are the only ones that count as far as fit. Of course, if you are petite, the length is always an additional concern. This is cut entirely different than the pea jacket and you can't compare measurements. I compared the measurements from the original swing jacket and this new swing jacket and the only difference is the length. Each to his own but I would not size down in an outer jacket. You have to wear "something underneath" and you would be too hot wearing inside. I'm ordering the brick red. Like most of you, I don't need another jacket. But once they are gone they don't come back. Can't wait to see modeled!

Valued Contributor

On 10/10/2014 lavendar said:

I will want to layer under this. Jaq said it's warm enough for thirtyish weather with a sweater underneath. I might want it to be a heavier sweater or jacket.

I am concerned about the sleeves; an expensive alteration.

When Jac made that comment she was referring to the pea jacket. These boucle's Louis uses; like the strollers last year; are a heavier fabric than the fabric he used on the pea jackets.

Super Contributor

I went down one size given what is in the measurements plus an answer Louis gave someone on the blog when this jacket was previewed. I also hardly even button up my jackets except for one particular winter coat with a hood which I use when it's coldest here in TN. I got the navy as that's one color I've been wanting in this type of jacket or coat and don't have. I'm not usually a person who likes green but the hunter is a good color to me. And the red coat reminds me of a red jacket my mother used to wear a lot and which looked good on her.

Respected Contributor

I thought Louis said he'd be on the fashion show with Leah around 8:45. I'm taping both in case I sleep in.