Respected Contributor

I LOVE the WK Maxi pencil skirt!!

Are you kidding?? OMG!!! This is it, the maxi I've been looking for, a straight, pencil maxi. It is so slimming, perfect fit comes to lower calf on my 5'5. I can see I will be needing more. Oh my aching bank account.....
Super Contributor

Re: I LOVE the WK Maxi pencil skirt!!

what are you going on About?you have to post details were asKed...
Respected Contributor

The Linea WK Maxi Skirt
Valued Contributor

HI Mustangshar...Isn't the new WK maxi skirt the best. I hope it sells and other colors are offered, would love charcoal and brown. I bought every color and 2 blacks. Takes 10 lbs. off and adds 3" in height. Glad you like, haven't read any other comments except mine.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Oh, the item number is A257384. It is not mid calf as the description states. Louis commented he didn't know where that came from. I'm 5'6" and goes down to my ankles. LOVE.

Valued Contributor

I too confess that I am in love with this mid-calf skirt also - A257384. So in love, in fact, that I ordered all three colors and then ordered an additional black ... "just in case". Now THAT's REALLY loving the skirt. I also went down a size in it from my usual Linea skirt size because I found my usual to be a little too roomy for me - there is so much comfort stretch to this skirt. But I kept the original one I bought in black in my usual size also because it doesn't fit poorly in any way - I just wanted that slim, trim, elongating effect to be more pronounced .....so I guess that means I have THREE of the black Smiley Wink I'm 5'7" and it hits me about where it hits MustangShar. - which is lower calf. I'm a little more long-legged than long-torso-ed. Smiley Happy

I'd love to see this skirt in the usual dark Linea navy, in the hunter green, and in a good dark brown and, like Happy Lady, I too would love a dark charcoal.....but I'm pipe dreaming. When I asked Louis about the possibilities for reorder colors he said it was way too early to even think about a re-order and that so far it hadn't been selling as well as one might have hoped. - this was weeks ago though. I hope others discover this fantastic skirt and get on board!

Respected Contributor

After reading this, I ordered this skirt in black as my size was available. The glowing comments convinced me to give it a try and my closet bursts with WK tops, so this should work well in place of pants for a delightful change.

Trusted Contributor

I'm so late to the Linea party but am LOVING everything I have ordered. I have & love this skirt -so chic! I bought the basic black and really hoping the other color options as mentioned above are made. It's perfect and he is a genius.
⚓️
Respected Contributor

Yes, it is too early for reorders, but...I think it will be.Smiley Happy. After I wear to work, I will put my review out there. More colors for sure! I have that nutmeg shawl color WK, I could do the skirt in same colorway. Plus I have brown tights and new brown booties. Throw on a Bordeaux or other cool color scarf and that will work!Smiley Happy. Super skirt!

Valued Contributor

I know some ladies did not like the open front cardigan ~ A257376 ~ but I personally LOVED it. It looks dynamite on my particular frame so I got all the colors that match these skirts. Then I tried and LOVED two of the colors of the cardigan that zips up that match these skirts ~ A257380. So this mid-calf skirt has become the center of an ever widening cluster which will be a core of my winter wardrobe this year. And then - the FUN of matching up the black skirt with a whole lot of other winter jackets and cardigans already in the closet from seasons past and this skirt has become one of the most important pieces I purchased this year. And, admittedly, the reason I skipped a fair share of the Fall Linea pieces. I also keep on top of the gorgeous various WK turtleneck pieces from year to year and - as I've said before - once the hair and make-up are done - I'm out of the door in minutes as to dressing for the day.

The tights have been a wonderful addition also and I've added in 3 of the WK scarves. I already have capes and ruanas I've collected over the years - and I've got an ever changing very workable winter line-up. Thank you very much Louis. I LOVE pieces that make what I already have work harder. And I've reached the point in life where I pretty much know what looks really good on my body - GEE it took a while! Smiley Happy - so I can't go wrong leaving myself only minutes to put an outfit together. This makes me very happy and mostly very grateful! And I can sit out many of the Linea shows - as to expenditure - and just lap up all of the style ideas Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

On 10/8/2014 Mustangshar said:

Yes, it is too early for reorders, but...I think it will be.Smiley Happy. After I wear to work, I will put my review out there. More colors for sure! I have that nutmeg shawl color WK, I could do the skirt in same colorway. Plus I have brown tights and new brown booties. Throw on a Bordeaux or other cool color scarf and that will work!Smiley Happy. Super skirt!

Get the nutmeg, Shar. I have that, plus the black, & the nutmeg is fantastic with the dark teal, burgundy, navy, olive, charcoal, & black WK T necks, & if you have any of the matching scarves, it's really fantastic. With the matching zip sweater under last fall's tweed jacket w/the metallic thread? Fab. Oh, and the topaz jacket from 2 seasons ago? They are tonally completely compatible. And didn't LDO say there was a walnut WK T neck coming? Get it, get it, get it!