Respected Contributor

ENR WK Cardigan Sneak Peeks Are Up on LDO Blog

HERE

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Trusted Contributor

Re: ENR WK Cardigan Sneak Peeks Are Up on LDO Blog

I was just going to start a new thread about this beautiful cardigan, then I saw yours. Holy smokes, I'm going to need a second, third and fourth job. {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Esteemed Contributor

This is not going to be easy. I know I want the black and navy,but that red!!?? So gorgeous.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Trusted Contributor

On 10/1/2014 BonAtTheBeach said:

I was just going to start a new thread about this beautiful cardigan, then I saw yours. Holy smokes, I'm going to need a second, third and fourth job. {#emotions_dlg.lol}

P.S. Sheesh. I forgot to comment on YOUR comments on his blog, especially your idea for a STRAIGHT JACKET. So on trend. Good grief is right!!

Honored Contributor

Tanks are returning in 5 colors-- black, ivory, hunter green, navy & brick red.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor

Black, navy and red for me!
Respected Contributor

Oh no. I thought I was done. I have to have hunter green to go with my pants. Love the red also. I think I can resist the navy since I have the boyfriend cardigan from last year. Wow. They're all beautiful. Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll be at a One Time Only price.

Super Contributor

Brick and black for me, for sure.

Trusted Contributor

I'll get Hunter green and brick red and maybe navy. I'd prefer the HG with gold buttons to go with the HG flame stitch pieces, but it's not a problem to switch buttons out. Because I prefer jewel neck necklines, I'll skip the tanks and get the matching jewel neck short-sleeve sweaters in January. Looks like these cardigans will be just a touch shorter than the boyfriends, so long enough for me! Sounds like these cardigans will be a true Linea classic!
Esteemed Contributor

On 10/1/2014 helping said: I'll get Hunter green and brick red and maybe navy. I'd prefer the HG with gold buttons to go with the HG flame stitch pieces, but it's not a problem to switch buttons out. Because I prefer jewel neck necklines, I'll skip the tanks and get the matching jewel neck short-sleeve sweaters in January. Looks like these cardigans will be just a touch shorter than the boyfriends, so long enough for me! Sounds like these cardigans will be a true Linea classic!

I forgot that these coordinate with the flame stitch/Missoni skirt and l/s top!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat