Trusted Contributor

It's OCTOBER! What haunting Linea outfit are you wearing today?

It's still summer here, but a bit cooler. Went out for a burger dinner with friends and wowed 'em with my black/yellow Greek maxi dress and white denim jeans jacket. All I needed was a fish necklace and a pair of Born white leather sandals to complete the outfit.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: It's OCTOBER! What haunting Linea outfit are you wearing today?

Jeans and l/s tee today but topped off with the classic, long-gone, triple gold chain necklace!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

Still sick and working in my home office. Wearing the Super Ponte leggings in Black (they make me feel so snug and secure) and a Michael Kors Grey/Black Snake Cotton/Poly Span top. That's it for today.........heads down on contract doc reviews

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Contributor

I am meeting with upper managment later today, so I am in the new navy pinstripe suit, with the blue wing collar blouse, 3 strand pearl necklace with earrings and a pair of dark grey pumps (wearing it just like Louis styled it on his blog). The suit and blouse fit as if it had been custom made for me. I feel like a million bucks. ~L

Honored Contributor

Pewter elbow length WK sweater with the black Petite PK pants and my Naturalizer black sandals,

1928 jewelry Jardin earrings with matching necklace.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor

Casual day at the office. Wearing the Linea 3/4 sleeve cotton/span tunic in black, with some printed SG printed leggings (black with little white circles). Very comfy -- like working in my jammies!!

Trusted Contributor

Baking Ina Garten's apple crostata. Wearing the black and silver pinstripe trousers with the WK zip front cardigan and tank in black, silvertone LDO cross necklace, and black Tory Burch flats. Simple but comfy.
Respected Contributor

On 10/1/2014 anniebethsmom said: Baking Ina Garten's apple crostata. Wearing the black and silver pinstripe trousers with the WK zip front cardigan and tank in black, silvertone LDO cross necklace, and black Tory Burch flats. Simple but comfy.

And I hope an apron to keep the flour off those lovely pieces!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Frequent Contributor

Chilly day here on the north coast. Olive WK dress with olive tights from Legacy Legwear. Brown suede calf high boots. Lizden TSV shrug in camel. Two strand gold bead necklace. Gold bead drop earrings. Super comfy all day. Wolf whistle from DH this morning so the dress must look good. :-)
Respected Contributor

I received the LTS Purple Paisley Print Cardigan today, and wore it for awhile with black Susan Graver leggings (still waiting for the Linea leggings I ordered). Note: I also received the red scarf, and loved it so much, I promptly ordered the black one.

After awhile, I changed into a Susan Graver top, and did some cooking/baking. I made beef stew, salmon loaf, baked sweet potatoes, and apple crisp. It smells so good in here. I like to do "big batch" cooking (my terminology), so I can freeze portions to have later (my own TV dinners).