Valued Contributor
When Louis showed the pinstripe jacket, Brenda had a red shawl. I did not hear them mention it, but he said everything was Linea. Forgive me if I missed something, but do you think this was a sneak peek?
Valued Contributor

LDO didn't say anything about that shawl, so you're guess is as good as anyone else's.

Respected Contributor

I found it confusing also. Am not interested in pinstripe suit so I wasn't paying close attention but my radar goes up when I see anything red. Will play tape again. Thought it looked too big to be a scarf.

Trusted Contributor
The WK poncho? It had fringe.
Respected Contributor

Why don't you ask him on his website what the red shawl with the fringe was. He hasn't said he was selling anything like it. Maybe it was just an accessory? It would be nice to have.

Valued Contributor
I think it may have been Linea by Louis Dell'Olio Whisper Knit Shawl QVC Price: $36.00 Shipping & Handling: $6.22 Save! Buy two or more and save on S & H. See Details Select Option: Raspberry RaspberryOliveBlack It has received good reviews.
Esteemed Contributor
On 9/30/2014 White flowers said: I think it may have been Linea by Louis Dell'Olio Whisper Knit Shawl QVC Price: $36.00 Shipping & Handling: $6.22 Save! Buy two or more and save on S & H. See Details Select Option: Raspberry RaspberryOliveBlack It has received good reviews.

But the shawl doesn't come in red, and it doesn't have a fringe. So Helping's guess of the upcoming WK poncho is still probably the best one. We have a Linea mystery!

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Respected Contributor

Mystery solved!

The red shawl is Jac’s shawl. It’s cashmere and it was from one of my AK collections.

Trusted Contributor
Thanks, Seka! You 're a regular Agatha Christie! I mean, Miss Marple!
Esteemed Contributor
On 9/30/2014 Seka said:

Mystery solved!

The red shawl is Jac’s shawl. It’s cashmere and it was from one of my AK collections.

Thanks, Seka! I just read this and was coming back to edit my post. At least we can stop wondering now.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett