Valued Contributor

On Louis website he updates the swing jacket information is tied up in QVC purgatory and won't be released for this visit.{#emotions_dlg.mad} Would one of you smart ladies transfer his update over here. Could you also include his sneak peaks again. Please.

Trusted Contributor

Re: NO SWING JACKET THIS VISIT

Well that stinks!

Respected Contributor

Especially since it sounds like fall outerwear. I asked him if it could be worn in thirtyish degree temps and Jac said with a sweater underneath. Even in Boston I rarely wear winter coats until Thanksgiving.

Did Louis say something about a reversible coat with a faux fur lining? Think I'll hold out for that. I have too many fall jackets and coats.

Respected Contributor

UPDATE from Louis on his blog.

I really don't think we should "cut and paste" his blog words over on this Q site any longer, as we had some very ugly comments here last week based on what Louis told us on his blog. Posting pictures is fine, but I think he is very open and honest with us on his blog and he tells us things there that he no doubt would not be saying if he posted here. By the way, Q Vendors and Employees, with few exceptions,are not permitted to post on these forums---so when we "cut and Paste" his words here, we are inadvertently doing what he is not permitted to do. I think it takes little effort to go directly to LDO Blog to read what he says. I have the LDO bookmarked on my tool bar and it just takes on click and I am there. This is the best approach for Louis.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Honored Contributor

see the updates about what is being presented and when on jacs facebook page OR on the thread ""jacs notes"".

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I think that's an excellent idea. Also, it makes more sense to go to Blog because the comments are only posted there.

Honored Contributor

ITA!!

Honored Contributor

ITA not to cut and paste his words here.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Valued Contributor

On 9/27/2014 Sheesh said:

UPDATE from Louis on his blog.

I really don't think we should "cut and paste" his blog words over on this Q site any longer, as we had some very ugly comments here last week based on what Louis told us on his blog. Posting pictures is fine, but I think he is very open and honest with us on his blog and he tells us things there that he no doubt would not be saying if he posted here. By the way, Q Vendors and Employees, with few exceptions,are not permitted to post on these forums---so when we "cut and Paste" his words here, we are inadvertently doing what he is not permitted to do. I think it takes little effort to go directly to LDO Blog to read what he says. I have the LDO bookmarked on my tool bar and it just takes on click and I am there. This is the best approach for Louis.

Thanks Sheesh, I also agree. I know how to cut and paste but I don't know how to imbed within the document. I had mentioned somewhere on this Forum I had talked with corporate last week (I used to live near QVC and my next door neighbor works in Corporate at the Q) about the stuff that was going on here and he also suggested if there is a reply that you don't like; don't click on "Quote" because if QVC takes the improper reply down they can't remove from a follow up response. Keep's the whole mess going. He said they don't like to close an entire thread.

Trusted Contributor

Darn shame about that swing coat- I'm bummed!