Honored Contributor

jacs notes on the upcoming shows.....

this was posted on jacs facebook page.

Hi all....Time to talk clothes!! We will be on QVC Sept 29th....forget whatever date I may have previously said....5a.m. with....I think his name is Alberti...a man!!! Should be fun.I have not met him yet....then The Morning Show.... then our 2p.m. with Leah and Louie will finish up at P.M.Style. To begin....5a.m. will have returning fav's...hopefully a deal or 2 and always great styling tips, and sneak peeks.. The Morning Show: The Leather and Knit Blazer that comes in Blk, Luggage, Tarragon and Aubergine. The last 2 colors are very limited. Also the great NEW T-neck that is distinctive because of it's ribbed details. The wonderful colors are Grey, Peacock, Blk, Sienna. This. I promise, you will love wearing. The ALL NEW 2p.m. show: 1. The St. Laurent inspired Pin Striped Suit in Blk or Navy. The Jacket is semi fitted and the matching pants have a straight leg. Very Man Tailored...which to me always carries it's own secks appeal. This is a great suit and will make everyone look taller..I will be in the Blk...2...The Wing Collar Cotton Shirt...I have discussed this terrific shirt. I have already worn the white and I am ordering more in all the colors. When I like something...I really like it and I get multiples. The colors are White, Pale Blue and Pale Pink. 3. The Lace Print Knitted Jacket...this is fitted and Zip Front...very cool...in Olive or Persian Blue...there is a matching printed tank. 4. The Boyfriend V neck Sweater in Faux Shetland...not scratchy. The knit is heathered and comes in Stone, Grey, Mauve and Persian Blue. These you must watch for to see on the models. 5. The W.K. Dress...Love this dress!....in Olive, Blk and Walnut. It has a V Neck , ribbed mid section that makes everyone look slimmer...what's not to like about that! If you are in between sizes....I suggest...Size Up!. There is a wonderful, full, generous Shawl in Blk, Olive and Raspberry...great in the same much loved W.K. 6. OK...Finally, the Pea Jacket...Louie really was very picky on how this jacket was to fit. It fits like a real authentic Designer P. Jacket...Not a dumbed down version. Treat yourself to this...it is special and comes in great colors...Persian Blue, Blk, Camel and Raspberry. 7. The new aformentioned T-Neck will also be on. This show is packed with lots of superb pieces....Louie will be on P.M.Style...I must get back for an early morning app't, and I will have to leave him in the good hands of the P.M.Style models...The Animal Print Zip Front Jacket will be on...it looks so great in the new color: Olive. Hope we can all get together on the 29th....Have a good Week-end!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Re: jacs notes on the upcoming shows.....

There's no mention of the new swing jacket.

Respected Contributor

On 9/27/2014 wildcat fan said:

There's no mention of the new swing jacket.

Check Louis's Blog - the Swing Jacket has been pulled from the Show due to a 'paperwork snafu'! It will be scheduled for a future Show.

Esteemed Contributor

On 9/27/2014 Seka said:

There's no mention of the new swing jacket. {#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

Check Louis's Blog - the Swing Jacket has been pulled from the Show due to a 'paperwork snafu'! It will be scheduled for a future Show.

UGH! I've been checking this website every day for a month in hopes of it being posted for ordering. I'm disappointed, but I appreciate the update, Seka.

Honored Contributor

What a beautiful Sunday here on the Long Island Sound. The last days of summer are a bit sad. The day will be cut short as I pack up for my three hour trip to QVC. My dog nannies will be here soon to stay over with the girls, and we will be on our way. I will be with Alberti for my 5am show. I've never worked with him and it should be fun! Then right after my show ends...FEW with Pat and Jane at 6am....then meetings at 9am....a break, and then back at noon to work with the stylist for the 2pm show with Leah. Then more meetings until 5pm....next...PM Style at 6pm, and back to the hotel PHEW!! I'm going to be a wee bit tired after having to get up at 2am...It's a full day.There will be some good sneak peeks....Hope to "see" you there!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

Any ez pays on Linea shows tomorrow?

Honored Contributor

On 9/27/2014 Seka said:

Here is the exact statement from LDO blog. He said he didn't get the whole story, but seems to call out QVC as doing "stupid stuff". Don't these items ship from China? Maybe the shipment had to be quarantined. Statement from LDO blog: "I have some news, and I’m afraid some of you will be disappointed. The bad news is the Swing jacket was pulled from the PM Style show on Monday night. I didn’t get the whole story, but it had something to do with wrong paper work and the jacket could not be processed into the system…..I know stupid stuff"

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

Oh, what a beautiful day! Looking forward to tomorrows shows. Lot's of new gorgeous items. Let's focus on that. Please.

Not going to respond to teasing hooks to start all that mantua . Please. Cause here we go again!

And please, please, please do not click on "Quote" as a response to any of these posts.

Esteemed Contributor

On 9/28/2014 Chi-town girl said:
On 9/27/2014 Seka said:

Here is the exact statement from LDO blog. He said he didn't get the whole story, but seems to call out QVC as doing "stupid stuff". Don't these items ship from China? Maybe the shipment had to be quarantined. Statement from LDO blog: "I have some news, and I’m afraid some of you will be disappointed. The bad news is the Swing jacket was pulled from the PM Style show on Monday night. I didn’t get the whole story, but it had something to do with wrong paper work and the jacket could not be processed into the system…..I know stupid stuff"

I read that totally different. More along the lines of sorry to disappoint, but there appeared to be a paperwork issue...which for any of us who work in a business setting knows...will happen from time to time. I've had to disappoint clients before due to paperwork issues...in my case permits...that didn't come thru. Clients always get frustrated with what they consider 'stupid stuff'.

No way LDO is going to call out a Q issue on a public blog. Just like I'm not going to publically call out a city/county/state worker for holding up my paperwork. Stuff happens...and we all just work it out.

It's only a freaking jacket...beautiful...but no one is going to die from not having the swing coat NOW.

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Esteemed Contributor

On 9/28/2014 sunshine45 said:
Louis Dell'Olio

What a beautiful Sunday here on the Long Island Sound. The last days of summer are a bit sad. The day will be cut short as I pack up for my three hour trip to QVC. My dog nannies will be here soon to stay over with the girls, and we will be on our way. I will be with Alberti for my 5am show. I've never worked with him and it should be fun! Then right after my show ends...FEW with Pat and Jane at 6am....then meetings at 9am....a break, and then back at noon to work with the stylist for the 2pm show with Leah. Then more meetings until 5pm....next...PM Style at 6pm, and back to the hotel PHEW!! I'm going to be a wee bit tired after having to get up at 2am...It's a full day.There will be some good sneak peeks....Hope to "see" you there!

I'll be able to catch part of Leah's show...and maybe PM Style. I wanna see the sneak peeks...hoping for a longer jacket as neither the Pea Coat or Swing coat appear to be long enough for my needs.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."