Super Contributor

Linea ponte knit leggings A239321 : looking for similar leggings .

Just purchased & love Linea leggings # A239321 . They're a ponte knit, such good quality & fit well . Problem is that colors & sizes are running out . Unsure if they'll be restocking this item . In the meantime , can anyone recommend other leggings in his line, that are very similar ? Thank you .
Valued Contributor

Re: Linea ponte knit leggings A239321 : looking for similar leggings .

HI blueskies...Just in case you are not familiar with Linea homepage. On the left it lists fabrics and you will see Ponte knit. Click and every item available in Ponte knit will show, including all the leggings. There are other pieces that go with the leggings you mentioned and yes there are other leggings similar to these. They sell very fast and the sizes are limited. You will need to click around on the legging items and watch the videos for all the different options. If you see others in your size don't wait too long. They do not get reordered. Louis moves on; if it is a popular item he might bring back a different color but unless there is a return, when it is gone that's it.

Thought I would add A260034 his brand new leggings are fabulous beyond. They are a very dense texture knit. Very, very black and you cannot see through them. I don't know if you are looking for a true legging or a little more pant legging like the Ponte Knit you referenced. But these new leggings are better than Donna Karen's that I paid over $100 for last year. You would want to wear them with a tunic, long sweater or big shirt because they are form fitting at the top but they are very plush and soo comfortable.

Occasional Contributor

blueskies,

I was able to get the linea ponte leggings in the lighter color but not the black. After receiving the taupe and loving them, I went on a search for a similar pair. While not exactly the same, the ponte leggings at White House Black Market are quite comparable. They come in black, burgundy and gray. The fit is really nice...actually I like the rise better...not as high. Hope that helps.

Esteemed Contributor

On 9/27/2014 PAGal said:

blueskies,

I was able to get the linea ponte leggings in the lighter color but not the black. After receiving the taupe and loving them, I went on a search for a similar pair. While not exactly the same, the ponte leggings at White House Black Market are quite comparable. They come in black, burgundy and gray. The fit is really nice...actually I like the rise better...not as high. Hope that helps.

That is helpful to me...not that I asked. Smiley Happy

The Linea ponte leggings are very nice...but I think I have a size that is too big. Everything slides down and the crotch and backside of leggings starts to droop, making me feel like I have on a diaper. UGH. Not that anyone can see the droop as I wear w/ longer tops...it's just not a comfortable wear. But the fabric is so fab...I will probably do some nips and tucks for comfort, but wouldn't buy the same size/item again.

I shall check out the B & W store to see if their leggings work better for my body.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Valued Contributor

HI Kate2357..your leggings are definitely too big. Sounds like you need to size down. These leggings should really fit. There is so much stretch and they are so plush and dense you can wear really fitted without see through. If you are within the 30 days send back and get a smaller size (or two). I would not keep if you are not happy and your description of how they fit is not how these leggings should look or perform. I know sending back is a pain. Good luck!

Esteemed Contributor

On 9/27/2014 HAPPY LADY said:

HI Kate2357..your leggings are definitely too big. Sounds like you need to size down. These leggings should really fit. There is so much stretch and they are so plush and dense you can wear really fitted without see through. If you are within the 30 days send back and get a smaller size (or two). I would not keep if you are not happy and your description of how they fit is not how these leggings should look or perform. I know sending back is a pain. Good luck!

Past the 30 days. I did try on...but not wear w/in the 30 days. So I didn't know they would slip down on me while I was walking around. I was w/ my hubby and I kept asking him if I had diaper behind and he's wondering what the hey I'm talking about. LOL.

I will just try to do a nip and tuck as the fabric is very, very nice and you're right...no see thru issues at all. Really a nice smooth line. If all of that doesn't work...will give to my sister and see if they work for her. She's about my size...but has more of a tummy (sorry sis) so they might work for her. But I'm selfish enough that I will try to make these work for me.

{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Super Contributor

Hi everyone , thank you for your help ! I did order the ones that you suggested, Happy Lady # A260034 ( seamless leggings ) , in navy blue . The reviews along with yours , were excellent . Also, I did order # A257338 , PAGal in the black ( I think I got the last pair ) and those reviews along with yours were excellent too . I can't wait to receive both orders . I'm definitely wearing them with tunic tops ; I have a few Logo tops & others . I had ordered one of Louis' sweaters , in black .....it was a beautiful loose knit but it was a size too large . I didn't order a size down & I'm regretting it now. ......anyway , I've tried 2 other lines of leggings & only the Linea fit & fabric, was what I was searching for . I really like the fabrics he chooses for his line . It's disappointing to hear he rarely continues to re-stock a winning item ..... He moves on to something new . Yes, I noticed that if you don't watch & buy quickly , you're out of luck ! And thanks , I'll look at that homepage . Thanks again everyone , for all your helpful advice !
Honored Contributor

It's a little known fact, but you can return over the 30 day period-- C/S will just not refund your original S & H after the 30 day period is up.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Super Contributor

On 10/7/2014 JustJazzmom said:

It's a little known fact, but you can return over the 30 day period-- C/S will just not refund your original S & H after the 30 day period is up.

Thanks , I never knew that & I've shopped here for awhile . I hope Kate2357 reads this ! Thanks for the info .