Respected Contributor

Where is Natural Born Woman?

I haven't seen any of her great posts in a while---especially under What Linea Are You Wearing Today---always fabulous style! Natural Born Woman---we miss you? Are you on your Caribbean vacation? I hope you are OK. Come back soon.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Honored Contributor

Re: Where is Natural Born Woman?

I have been wondering the same thing since last week, Sheesh. Several months ago she mentioned an upcoming trip, I believe, and I hope she is doing that as we gaze at this forum. Also, some of her work assignments in the past have taken her to remote and difficult locations.

Hope all is well. She is so wonderful on this forum.

Respected Contributor

I too was wondering. She is missed...

Trusted Contributor

I've been wondering the same thing. Though I'm not here often, I so enjoy the descriptions and outfits posted by all of you. I don't know her occupation but hopefully she's having fun somewhere.
Honored Contributor

Her posts are always so inspiring...I really enjoy her sense of style

Super Contributor

Thank you ladies - your above posts make me smile. Barely reset my local compass when the boss informs me of another upcoming trip . . . I like my job, I love my work, I like my job, etc. Our trip to Chile come Jan/Feb seems so far away - I need me some beach time soon!

Missed this thread yesterday Sheesh - only had a 40 minutes window to watch Linea Show on my laptop @ the office when duty called.

Thanks for thinking of me . . . look forward to posting my "new" Linea styles come October. Fall is my favorite time of year even tho it lasts just mere weeks before the snow flies.

btw - Termination dust fell above the 2,000 foot mark in the Chugach around Anchor town while I was in Juneau last week - Winter is coming fast. Did get to go sea kayaking on Auke Bay & witness'd a Blue Whale heading it's way South. It was exhilarating when it surfaced about 30 yds. (pretty darn close) to spray us with a taste of the cold Pacific. A pod of Orcas were giving chase to that Big whale's score of a huge cloud of Krill. An exciting moment in time for sure.

Already zipp'd in the wool liner to my Black Burberry trench - days away from gloves & a hat my bet . . . .

Respected Contributor

On 9/30/2014 NaturalBornWoman said:

Thank you ladies - your above posts make me smile. Barely reset my local compass when the boss informs me of another upcoming trip . . . I like my job, I love my work, I like my job, etc. Our trip to Chile come Jan/Feb seems so far away - I need me some beach time soon!

Missed this thread yesterday Sheesh - only had a 40 minutes window to watch Linea Show on my laptop @ the office when duty called.

Thanks for thinking of me . . . look forward to posting my "new" Linea styles come October. Fall is my favorite time of year even tho it lasts just mere weeks before the snow flies.

btw - Termination dust fell above the 2,000 foot mark in the Chugach around Anchor town while I was in Juneau last week - Winter is coming fast. Did get to go sea kayaking on Auke Bay & witness'd a Blue Whale heading it's way South. It was exhilarating when it surfaced about 30 yds. (pretty darn close) to spray us with a taste of the cold Pacific. A pod of Orcas were giving chase to that Big whale's score of a huge cloud of Krill. An exciting moment in time for sure.

Already zipp'd in the wool liner to my Black Burberry trench - days away from gloves & a hat my bet . . . .

NBW--you are beyond a doubt, the most fashionable woman in all of Alaska! We so look forward to your outfits and stories that go with them...you are a treasure, for sure.

New Contributor

Welcome back NBW. Looking forward to your posts, as well as the posts of all Linea ladies. Such a classy & intelligent group . . . And with some Attitude!
Respected Contributor

On 9/30/2014 Legal Eagel said: Welcome back NBW. Looking forward to your posts, as well as the posts of all Linea ladies. Such a classy & intelligent group . . . And with some Attitude!

Oh, snap! Cool

Respected Contributor

On 9/30/2014 Legal Eagel said: Welcome back NBW. Looking forward to your posts, as well as the posts of all Linea ladies. Such a classy & intelligent group . . . And with some Attitude!

I see you just registered today---did you mean to be "Legal Eagle"--if so, you spelled it incorrectly....maybe you can change it.