Honored Contributor

I'm Getting Tired Of Waitlist Cancelations!!

Received via snail mail today-- a letter from QVC telling me of the cancelation of the waitlisted A214117 LDO crinkle georgette shirt with tank in Perfectly Pink color.

If you don't want us to purchase it, why do you put it on waitlist then??{#emotions_dlg.angry}

Though it does say at the bottom of the letter: Tentative date item may be available: Late February 2015 {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Super Contributor

Re: I'm Getting Tired Of Waitlist Cancelations!!

Holy smokes. That is a true bummer.

Linea never gets a break. I cannot understand why.

Trusted Contributor

I had the same thing happen with the Whisper Knit V-Neck Cardigan in Perfectly Pink. I had bought the two-fer set and wanted the cardigan. In the email, QVC said they expect more inventory in Jan 2015 but I guess didn't want to keep me on waitlist that long.

But a couple of years ago, they had no problem keeping me on waitlist for 10 months for a Barbara Bixby braclet. Now I will need to ensure I don't miss the presentation next year.

Trusted Contributor

That's a popular item and color, so I bet you'll get it in February. Good luck! I'm hoping the red torsade is reordered. My waitlist was canceled for that item.
Trusted Contributor

I guess I don't understand your post. Waitlist is not a guarantee, it never is. They clearly say IF another comes back in stock in 45 days they will TRY to fill the order. Sorry you didn't get yours, apparently it's a popular item.
Honored Contributor

On 9/22/2014 lizzief said: I guess I don't understand your post. Waitlist is not a guarantee, it never is. They clearly say IF another comes back in stock in 45 days they will TRY to fill the order. Sorry you didn't get yours, apparently it's a popular item.

When new colors are reordered-- they get entered into the system as a waitlisted item-- this perfectly pink shirt w tank was a new color that will be available. If you are fortunate, you get to place the order when its entered into the system. I'm griping because instead of keeping me on waitlist for the item (until it is finally available) QVC felt the need to cancel my order instead.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

I had the Perfectly Pink cardigan and the Perfectly Pink georgette shirt with tank on wait list from the time they showed up on QVC.com. I never got the email regarding the cancellations, but I wondered about the color for fall/winter.

We'll just have to watch early next year when they show up again so we can order. I also don't know why they would be listed available to order on wait list, when there was no chance that we would receive them within the 45-day time frame.

Frequent Contributor

On 9/22/2014 JustJazzmom said:

Received via snail mail today-- a letter from QVC telling me of the cancelation of the waitlisted A214117 LDO crinkle georgette shirt with tank in Perfectly Pink color.

If you don't want us to purchase it, why do you put it on waitlist then??{#emotions_dlg.angry}

Though it does say at the bottom of the letter: Tentative date item may be available: Late February 2015 {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

I totally agree with you. I had the same items cancelled as well as the perfectly pink jean jacket. QVC should either give us the choice of staying on the WL or just do not list the items until they are in stock.

Respected Contributor

Since I mainly buy Linea and a few Logo tops has this cancellation of wait list items happen with other brands or just Linea? I got the same cancellation, but I wasn't surprised since it is really a spring item, and it's happened before. I agree hy go through all the hassle to take the orders and then cancel them. It really is something that only happens on QVC in my experience.

Respected Contributor

On 9/22/2014 lizzief said: I guess I don't understand your post. Waitlist is not a guarantee, it never is. They clearly say IF another comes back in stock in 45 days they will TRY to fill the order. Sorry you didn't get yours, apparently it's a popular item.

Exactly. I've gotten the letter on other products besides Linea.