Respected Contributor

Don't Miss Joan Rivers Tribute Tonight on Fashion Police!

Starts at 8:00 PM---goes 1.5 hours. Some never before seen clips and Melissa will be on.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Super Contributor

Re: Don't Miss Joan Rivers Tribute Tonight on Fashion Police!

Can't wait to see it. I've been watching E channel off and on all day watching old Fashion Police episodes. I have it scheduled to tape to make sure I catch all of it. Still hard to believe she is gone.....

Respected Contributor

On 9/19/2014 Sunniegirl said:

Can't wait to see it. I've been watching E channel off and on all day watching old Fashion Police episodes. I have it scheduled to tape to make sure I catch all of it. Still hard to believe she is gone.....

I agree and I have been doing the same thing today---working on my computer in front of the TV with E on all day. I just can't get over what a tragedy this is---look how fabulous she looked on FP on Monday, did a 1 hour standup gig on Tuesday in NYC, then book signing, then dinner and in respiratory failure on Wednesday morning. I want her back! The world was robbed!

Honored Contributor

I, too, am looking forward to this special. Joan was so vital; I really could see her lasting at least 10 more years. The closing of A Piece of Work revealed that she thought she'd go the distance as well.

Respected Contributor

On 9/19/2014 Goldie76 said:

I, too, am looking forward to this special. Joan was so vital; I really could see her lasting at least 10 more years. The closing of A Piece of Work revealed that she thought she'd go the distance as well.

That's exactly what I thought--a good, solid ten years more....and see that dear, darling Cooper graduate from college!

Honored Contributor

On 9/19/2014 Sheesh said:
On 9/19/2014 Goldie76 said:

I, too, am looking forward to this special. Joan was so vital; I really could see her lasting at least 10 more years. The closing of <em>A Piece of Work</em> revealed that she thought she'd go the distance as well.

That's exactly what I thought--a good, solid ten years more....and see that dear, darling Cooper graduate from college!

How she would have rejoiced at that! He appears to be such a sweet, intelligent and caring boy.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the heads up.

Esteemed Contributor

Oh I'm loving it! It's making me laugh and cry at the same time

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Esteemed Contributor

Well done! Thank you, Melissa for doing this. Thank you to E for Joan Day.
Respected Contributor

I just finished watching E news with Giuliana talking about how they all broke down crying after they finished taping the tribute to Joan FP show and then DH and I watched the FP tribute show. I laughed so hard my stomach aches now. I can see the pain in their eyes and I got so emotional and I miss Joan so much! I was happy to see Kelly wear a bee pin on her top. RIP my dear Joan.