Valued Contributor

If you ordered new items today Friday read this!!!!

I ordered the new wk dress at 1:30pm and decided to change size; when I went to edit it wouldn't let me. Called c/s and after a bunch of investigation she said that it was already in the none change shipping process. I explained it had only been 2 hours since I ordered and she said they are addressing the complaints about slow shipping and she has had other callers wanting to edit and the warehouse is really getting these orders out. Couldn't change my order! Just a heads up if you are thinking of editing anything or cancelling. Do it asap!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: If you ordered new items today Friday read this!!!!

I have heard this too.

happened to me a few months ago when I ordered a shark vac. changed my mind about the shark vac. it was 20 minute between order and edit, NOPE, wouldn't let me change. had to have vac sent to me, and shipped back for the other shark vac (different style) to arrive.

Respected Contributor

Well hopefully the order doesn't sit in process for three days...... I do hope they can make improvements in their shipping.
Contributor

I have had the same thing happen to me - I asked the customer service rep to make a note on my account that I called and tried to cancel the order. Each time they have refunded my shipping and handling when I returned the item.