Frequent Contributor

New Linea available for ordering

Just saw the lace jacket, lace tank and ribbed turtleneck are available. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Valued Contributor

Re: New Linea available for ordering

The WN dress is also available.

Valued Contributor

WOW!!! This is a surprise...Thought releases would start a day or so before next show, 9/29. Decided on the olive wk dress to wear with the gorgeous wk olive shawl. Goldie mentioned the asymmetrical wk sweater and pencil skirt will look similar and since I have those pieces in black I thought I would go with the olive wk dress. I am mad about the sienna and gray sweaters. I don't need anymore wk sweaters but I couldn't let these colors go by. Once special colors are gone restocking takes forever; if at all.

UPDATE: Went over to Louis's website to view new items and Peacock wk sweater looks so fabulous with new Nutmeg wk skirt, I gave in...

Esteemed Contributor

Ordered the new dress in black (okay, I bought two black) and olive; turtleneck in black and sienna!

I love ordering before the show day as I can then sit back and relax!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor

Black WK dress ordered. Will wait for reviews on the lace items. If I am crazy for the black dress I will come back for olive.

Trusted Contributor

WK dress in black and olive, blue lace jacket and tank, black and grey WK TN- seriously considering going back for that peacock blue! Interesting that so much has been up for ordering so early... Guess we'll be able to sit back and enjoy the shows.

Contributor

WK dress in all three colors, Pin strip jacket & pants in blue/white and T-neck in peacock. If the wing blouse was available, I would be finsihed for the month.

Esteemed Contributor

Couldn't resist ... ordered both lace jackets and tanks. What is wrong with me?

Esteemed Contributor

On 9/19/2014 SoX said:

Couldn't resist ... ordered both lace jackets and tanks. What is wrong with me?

Resistance is futile.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Contributor

The chest measurements for the lace jacket and tank appear small. Do you think that is because there is some spandex in the fabric? I am between sizes...mostly a small, but sometimes a medium. I went with the small. I hope that was the best decision. Louis says stay with your regular size on his blog. I will stick with his advice.