Frequent Contributor

How dark are hunter green wk pants?

I am looking at the wk pants in a third color. Is the hunter green as dark as it appears? What I want to know is does it play with the Ottoman Spruce or other greens? I notice the Look Books are mixing greens quite a bit, but that is scary to me. Thanks.

Valued Contributor

Re: How dark are hunter green wk pants?

If you will go to Louis's website and ask he will respond. He has answered this question a zillion times but he is very patient.

Trusted Contributor

The hunter green wk pants are darker and just a tad more yellow than the spruce ottoman jacket. I would not wear them together as they are just different enough to be noticible. HTH.
Honored Contributor

On 9/17/2014 Sammijo said: The hunter green wk pants are darker and just a tad more yellow than the spruce ottoman jacket. I would not wear them together as they are just different enough to be noticible. HTH.

I felt the same way about wearing the hunter green anything with the tarragon items. IMO I felt there was too much yellow in the tarragon to work well with the hunter green. I'm not one for wearing various shades of solid green together because they can clash.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼