Respected Contributor

I received my new Linea Body Leggings today, WOW

I received the package opened it and thought, these are great. I tried one pair on to see the fit and they were perfect and unbelievably comfortable! I am 5'9" and weight between 125 and 130. I ordered the size B as I did in the tights and the fit was spot on. The two way stretch is amazing and the terry lining isn't heavy which I feared. These seamless leggings are so far superior to mostly everything I have gotten, and for the price I have to say better than anything I've gotten, and I've spent a lot on what I thought were good leggings. These are not like a pair of pants or fabric leggings. All I can say is I'm ordering triples of the black and one more of each color for now. These will definitely be Christmas presents. Anyone else get theirs? Did I say they make you look fabulous!

Honored Contributor

Re: I received my new Linea Body Leggings today, WOW

Enjoy them, Marilyn! Your enthusiasm leaps from the screen. I hope the leggings are a hit and remain in stock.

Esteemed Contributor

Mine were marked Out for Delivery today. Unfortunately, they were delivered to a post office across the county! That never happened before. I guess it will be a few more days until they arrive.

Respected Contributor

MarilynM: I'm looking for footless tights or leggings to wear under some ""just above the knee"" skirts and dresses. Are these thin enough to do that?

Trusted Contributor

I received mine today, too and I couldn't be more pleased! Lavendar, they will be perfect under skirts and dresses. In fact, that was the first thing I reached for in my closet to try on with mine. They are perfect!

Trusted Contributor

I received mine and was immediately impressed by the quality. By far these are the nicest,most comfortable leggings I've ever had. I ordered according to the size/weight chart and they are perfect. The fit is close as I expected it to be. Husband was quite amused when I pulled them out of the package and they looked 18 inches long. His response, "Are you sure they're going to fit?" Of course,once I had them on,he was very complimentary! The stretch is truly amazing. Anyone else?
Respected Contributor

On 9/16/2014 lavendar said:

MarilynM: I'm looking for footless tights or leggings to wear under some "just above the knee" skirts and dresses. Are these thin enough to do that?

I agree with anniebethsmom, they will be perfect. They really are terrific .
Contributor

Are they thick enough to wear with a tunic?

Respected Contributor

Hi, Marilyn. Great review! Did you get the Super Ponte Leggings as well? I was wondering how they might compare and contrast. Thanks.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Respected Contributor

On 9/16/2014 Sheesh said:

Hi, Marilyn. Great review! Did you get the Super Ponte Leggings as well? I was wondering how they might compare and contrast. Thanks.

Dear Sheech....Apples and Oranges. They are totally different. The super ponte is a real cut and sewn garment and they are much heavier. You would never wear them under a dress for that very über modem look. The Linea Body legging is much lighter, but heavy enough to wear comfortably and securely with tunics. The way they are made is also totally different. These are seamless which I love and hug the leg the way Yoga pants do. They are like a heavy tight, but something you would definitely wear on it's own. I hope I have explained it clearly. You have to order one and see for yourself.