Respected Contributor

I got the Basso Wine Suede Moto Jacket to wear with Linea Aubergine...

...hoping they work together...I'll give it a try. I think it will also look good over my new Black, Navy and Hunter Green WK pieces. I'll report back after I receive it....

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Honored Contributor

Re: I got the Basso Wine Suede Moto Jacket to wear with Linea Aubergine...

It looked like a very nice jacket, sheesh! I have 2 of his jackets from last year in the emerald and platinum that were a TSV last year. Of course with today's morning rain, can't wear them.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

On 9/16/2014 JustJazzmom said:

It looked like a very nice jacket, sheesh! I have 2 of his jackets from last year in the emerald and platinum that were a TSV last year. Of course with today's morning rain, can't wear them.

I've bought a lot of Basso over the years, but since I've lost weight, many of them are too big now. One of may very favorites was the long faux suede/faux shearling coat with whip stitching. I gave the Black one away, in perfect condition, and the recipient just loves it! I'd love to have that again in my correct size.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Contributor

I have been watching it wondering if the Wine would work with my Aubergine too. Haven't done it yet, but it's in my cart.

Valued Contributor

Sounds wonderful!
Honored Contributor

That is a beautiful jacket. I love the grey. Suede and leather jackets do not agree with life in the rainy Pacific Northwest and I already have several!!

Esteemed Contributor

That's a color that's hard to match, Sheesh ... hope it works for you. I've tried ... unsuccessfully ... to match this color by different designers. Never worked for me.

Esteemed Contributor

On 9/16/2014 DiAnne said:

That is a beautiful jacket. I love the grey. Suede and leather jackets do not agree with life in the rainy Pacific Northwest and I already have several!!

Yes...took a chance that we might have a drier than normal fall/winter here in Seattle and ordered the blue jacket. If it's not too heavy, will wear as an indoor jacket to go w/ some of my Linea items.

Wanted a gray...but it looked a bit dark for what I wanted...and bang...sold out anyway very quickly.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Esteemed Contributor

I pre-ordered the grey and I'm very happy with it, Sheesh. The suede is soft and the jacket is very well made. I ordered my Linea jacket size and the fit is good. Hope yours goes well with the aubergine.
"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Respected Contributor

This is a beautiful jacket and I'd order one asap but have been sorting/cleaning my closet and have 4 Linea suede jackets that still are in style and fit perfectly. I love the grey option, very classy.