Trusted Contributor

louisdellolio.com Take a look at the gorgeous new shirts Louis will be offering- white, pale pink and blue. I'll be getting all three!

Honored Contributor
<h1 class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 40px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 2.4em; font-weight: normal;"> “THE WHITE WING COLLARED SHIRT”</h1>

wing collar5

………………….This September I will be bringing you a new SIGNATURE COTTON/SPAN SHIRT……This new addition to the Linea collection is the WING COLLARED SHIRT, A259103. For those of you who may be new to the Linea collection this is a 98% cotton/2% spandex fine twill cotton that I had made exclusively for my QVC customers. It is a very fine cotton yarn, and the twill weave gives it a little extra weight…..just enough for it NOT to be SEE THROUGH. It always astonishes me when I see how thin womens’ cotton classic shirts are, and how expensive they are for the poor quality. My wife Jac, who loves a good white cotton shirt, always complained about how much she would have to spend to get the quality she wanted…..after all it was just a cotton shirt!…. It was my goal to find a beautiful quality cotton and create wonderful classic menswear inspired shirts with a twist for all of the COTTON SHIRT LOVERS out there. I could not find exactly what I wanted….so I had it made to my specifications. This fabric is exactly the same as the “KATE SHIRT”, A214116, so for those of you who own one of the shirts in this fabric, [the ROBYN and POET shirts included], you know how silky it is and how it preforms……………………….The body of this shirt has PRINCESS SEAMS front and back, so it is NOT a BOXY fit. It skims the body without being tight. The sleeve has a two button cuff and a buttoned placket exactly as a man’s shirt……..This shirt is all about the WING COLLAR…..It FRAMES THE FACE beautifully. A true wing collar should be POPPED UP in the back, but you can adjust just how POPPED you want it. It also looks perfectly fine folded down like a regular collar. This shirt has plenty of style and looks great on it’s own….worn with whatever you like….super casual with leggings or jeans….or perfect for giving a suit some SNAP….It is the shirt you will want to layer under your new Whisper Knit Sweaters and some SURPRISE sweaters coming in Sept and Oct…….To give it the MASCULINE/FEMININE twist add my new PEARL NECKLACE, J296624 and my new PEAR EARRING, J296890, clip or pierced, shown here in the GRAY……………………Jac has finally found the shirts she loves…………………………………………..enjoy………………………………….much Love…………………………

<h1 class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 40px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 2.4em; font-weight: normal;"> “THE PALE PINK WINGED COLLARED SHIRT”</h1>

wing collar4

………………………………In addition to the PERFECT WHITE, I will be offering a beautiful PALE PINK……paler than the Perfectly Pink…….PINK is definitely the most flattering color next to a woman’s face no mater what your complexion or what your age……………..I have it shown above with my new NAVY PINSTRIPE PANT, A259098 for reg., and A259099 for petite length, but this is a shirt to wear with anything…anytime….anyplace………………..To add more of a GLOW I have accessorized the shirt with my new DOUBLE STRAND BEAD NECKLACE in the LINEA GOLD, J296893…..and my GOLD BOLD HOOP, now avail.

Cotton shirt LOVERS….I think you are really going to enjoy this WING COLLAR SHIRT…………………………much Love…………………..Louis

<h1 class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 40px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 2.4em; font-weight: normal;"> “THE PALE BLUE WING COLLARED SHIRT”</h1>

wing collar3

…………………………….The third and final color I will be offering in the WINGED COLLAR SHIRT, A259103, is PALE BLUE…..This is a paler softer blue than the CHAMBRAY BLUE of the KATE shirt. The three colors….WHITE, PALE PINK and PALE BLUE are ESSENTIAL CORE colors, and I will be using them many times to style outfits coming this Sept, Oct and beyond……it is PERFECT for layering……………………..With the Pale Blue shirt I am styling it with the CREAM THREE STRAND PEARL NECKLACE and the matching EARRING………………………………enjoy……………………much Love………………………………Louis

"To each their own, in all things".
Trusted Contributor

This is a lovely, classic cotton shirt. I wish I could wear it; unfortunately, crisp cotton shirts never, ever fit my plus size figure flatteringly. They always bunch, pouf out in the wrong places, and unfailingly add bulk. I have to choose shirts and blouses in softer, drapeable fabrics and blends that skim forgivingly over the figure and create softer, more slimming lines.

Sigh. {#emotions_dlg.blush}

Honored Contributor

What a great-looking shirt -- and I'm not a blouse kind of lady.

Honored Contributor

Nice colors and design but I'm not a fan of ironing so I will pass on this one. Please enjoy it those who do purchase.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

This has to be on my maybe list. I am a big fan of the Kate shirt but not really a fan of pastels....

Esteemed Contributor

I'll be picking this one up in all three colors. Louis's shirts are the one thing I don't mind ironing, lol. And I'm soooo happy to see some lighter colors. I admire all of those deep shades, but they just aren't as flattering on me. So these shirts have my name all over them.Wink

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

Depending on the length, I will get the white. The Kate shirt was too short for me, hit at an unflattering spot, so am hoping this one will be longer (I want to belt it). I'm not a fan of ironing either, but for an occasional wearing I will iron this one. Love the collar.

"To each their own, in all things".
Trusted Contributor
I'd like the white but I must wait to see if it'll be long enough. The Kate isn't.
Frequent Contributor

Love that collar! I am getting the white for sure. I do hope it is longer than the Kate shirt as well. It would be nice to wear with some leggings. I sit all day at work and hope the fabric doesn't wrinkle too much if I wear it over slim pants or pencil skirts