Trusted Contributor

Went a little bit nuts yesterday ;-)

Had a bit of a shopping spree!

Top in the green pattern; skirt in walnut; leggings in walnut!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Went a little bit nuts yesterday ;-)

And ... in black:

Linea and combat boots! (Well maybe not with that outfit but I think they'll go cute with the taupe ponte leggings and a tunic.)

Super Contributor

I purchased the Whistle Watch Boots recently during a local Fall Preview Sale for 65 -great price for a Clark's bendable boot!

Got the Navy to go with jeans & khaki cargo pants. Comfy right out of the box - already worn them twice in wet weather - they come weatherproof'd. That side zipper access is very innovative in a lace-up style.

Enjoy your new goodies. . .

Trusted Contributor

Ooh that's good to hear! I sure hope they fit - I'm going out on a limb ordering shoes online with my troubled feet, but I have Clarks in the size ordered that fit well.

Respected Contributor

When you receive the leggings, give us a recommendation as to sizing, thickness etc. Thanks.

Honored Contributor

Perfect! And love those boots!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor

On 9/14/2014 culebra said:

When you receive the leggings, give us a recommendation as to sizing, thickness etc. Thanks.

I sure will! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor

Talk about "going nuts." I went on an eBay quest for Joan Rivers pins and necklaces recently. Almost every item was bid out from under my nose, though. (They bid at the last minute, and I wasn't vigilant.) The next time I went in strong and bid on a multitude of pins and necklaces; I became a bold bidder. But then I noticed that I was the only bidder. Oh my, was I ever quaking in my boots. By the grace of God I was outbid for many of my multiple bids. Out of eight items from yesterday, I won two. At the last minute (when I was inattentive), someone came in and snatched all my items. (I am actually very grateful, whoever you are.)

I'm quitting now. Can see where this would be quite addictive. So happy that a Joan Rivers necklace I bought months ago on the Bay for $9.00 and change now goes for $60-70.

Trusted Contributor

Whew Goldie it sounds like you really got caught up in the heat of the moment! I ordered a bee pin here at Q, the pine cone one, but it is wait-listed. I don't have high hopes of ever receiving it.

Perhaps after "Joan Fever" things will begin appearing on Ebay for more reasonable prices?

I received notice that my order shipped - can't wait to try it all on.

Esteemed Contributor

LOVE IT! All you gals enjoy your purchases. I go to the mall in Freehold NJ next weekend. I know I will go crazy with the shopping going with my sister and some friends of ours. We are going to shop until we drop!