Valued Contributor

For those with the funnel neck WK sweater - A259109 - can you pull it up as a hood?

Is the funnel neck on this latest Linea WK sweater ~ A259109 ~ generous enough to pull it up like a hood? I remember that the previous iteration of this sweater years ago could do that. Could you post if that works, or not?

Somewhat similar to how this new D & C item is shown worn below ~ A257349 ~ ???

Denim & Co. Active Cowl Neck Long Sleeve Knit Hoodie

Denim & Co. Active Cowl Neck Long Sleeve Knit Hoodie

Trusted Contributor

Re: For those with the funnel neck WK sweater - A259109 - can you pull it up as a hood?

Gee, I hadn't thought to try that - I have one of the new ones at home, I'll try it and post later.

Trusted Contributor

Re: For those with the funnel neck WK sweater - A259109 - can you pull it up as a hood?

Can't with mine.

Valued Contributor

HI TheOwl....I have both items and no, Louis's funnel neck is not deep enough (not enough fabric) to reach to the top of the head. But I do like the casual D&C top. I bought in sweatshirt grey to wear around the house. Very cute and very comfortable. Louis's funnel neck is a much nicer garment. You need both! Ha.

Valued Contributor

Thanks Ladies! And for the enabling HappyLady Smiley Wink but I'm going to pass on this one. I just spent a couple of hours shredding old receipts I saved re Linea and QVC for the past several years back about 5 yrs. I think, as the good New Englander is often heard to say, "I'm all set." Good thing these great Linea clothes stay in style, wear extremely well, and that my size has stayed the same Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Does not work as a hood in size small.