Esteemed Contributor

Sneak Peek: Whisper Knit DRESS!

/></p> <p><span style= ……………….This is the first dress I have done in WHISPER KNIT….A259112……………The color above is………..OLIVE…………The dress is made in the ENR [Every Needle Rib] construction……It is approx. 42 inches long for the XS….It has a V-NECK LINE, and it has a LONG SLEEVE with a wide RIBBED CUFF, approx. 6 1/2 inches. If you push them up a little you will get a nicely bloused sleeve. ….There is a ribbed mid section that is approx. 3 inches wide. This gives the dress a terrific waist shape without being too tight………………I will say….this is not a dress for everyone. I think you know whether it’s something you can wear or not. For some Spanx will be needed…just to give a smooth line. This is an any occasion dress….day or night….casual or dressy…… worn alone….with the MATCHING SHAWL, A259111 in OLIVE….or with any kind of jacket…from a classic blazer to a motor cycle or jean jacket….it just works. I would suggest a nude sheer tight, a black opaque tight…or the walnut herringbone tights….will give you many options and looks. The BRONZE or OLIVE PEARLS [2 strands above], J264035….or any of the new DOUBLE STRAND BEAD necklaces will look wonderful with the olive dress…………………………..enjoy………………………much Love ……………………Louis

/></span></p> <p style= …………………..ABOVE…………………..THE WALNUT WK DRESS, A259112………………Depending on the look you want to achieve I would recommend either, NUDE, OPAQUE WALNUT or the WALNUT HERRINGBONE TIGHTS. Around her neck is the CHOCOLATE DOUBLE STRAND BEADS, J296893. The other necklace was a trial and will not be offered. There will be another option coming. I would have used two of the Chocolate Bead necklaces, but I only had one sample when I took the photo…………….Wearing dresses is probably the simplest and easiest way to dress, and you all know the comfort of WK………………………………………………………….

……………………………………………………………………………………enjoy…………….much Love………………………..Louis

/></p> <p style= ………………………………The LBD…………………………Can you really ever have too many?……………Shown above with the NEW GRAY PEARL AND HEMATITE STONE PIN, J296894…..pinned through and through the dress and the new WK scarf to keep it in place….The scarf is still to come. However, the MUST HAVE BLACK SHAWL, A259111, is here now and avail to order if you already haven’t done so. The GUNMETAL and HEMATITE SHRIMP EARRING will be here for the Holidays. The GRAY PEARL and GUNMETAL earring is here and works beautifully with the pin for a little less dressier option………………For my FASHIONISTAS….you may want to try the new LINEA BODY LEGGING under the dress with a black suede pump or shoe boot……a bare leg or nude tights are the look…. It ‘s a look very much “of the moment”. If you are not that adventurous……..there are many BLACK TIGHT options….from the ANIMAL INSTINCTS for a super chic super WOW look to the PEEK-A-BOO LACE, PINSTRIPE, HERRINGBONE, all avail now…..and the all over LACE and LUREX still to come………..Any of these choices with raise the level of the LBD……………………………………………………………..enjoy…………..much Love……………….Louis

…………………………………

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Sneak Peek: Whisper Knit DRESS!

Count me in for all three (and maybe two black). Love the hose-pairing advice!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

Finally. I haven't purchased anything for fall yet. I'll be getting the walnut. I'm looking at the new footless leggings, too.

Respected Contributor

Love everything about this WK Dress - ENR construction - the 42 inch length - ribbed cuffs - ribbed mid section - and ALL of the colours!

Respected Contributor

I love the dress and all the colors. I love the way Louis accessorizes his clothes. I have the olive pearls and they are beautiful. The black dress with the pin and those earrings is so sophisticated. The Chocolate necklace should arrive today, and now all I need is the dress.

Honored Contributor

Decisions on what color to purchase!!

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

Count me in for this dress, too. I'm happy about the length (thrilled, really!), the ENR and v-neck. I'll see if I need to wear Spanx, but if so, that's just fine. I'll definitely pick up the black to start.

Valued Contributor

I've really done a lot of thinking about this dress. Although I love it and have waited for it, after thinking long and hard I have decided to pass on this. I may be kicking myself after it's gone but I am just worried about the "stretch out" factor.

Even Louis recommended with the whisper knit pants before sitting down in them to pull up the knee area to avoid the knees becoming stretch out. I am just worried about sitting for a long time that the "bum" area will poke out in a very unflattering way.

All of you that receive it please post your reviews after you have worn it all day and how the rear portion does after sitting in it for a few hours.

It's really a beauty and hope it works for everyone. Kiss

Respected Contributor

No matter what size you are, a good full slip can make this or any sweater knit dress even more attractive.

Respected Contributor

On 9/12/2014 Favorite Son said:

No matter what size you are, a good full slip can make this or any sweater knit dress even more attractive.

A Spanx slip?