Super Contributor

Did you see that bracelet on Jac's arm?

I was watching the recorded last Linea show. Scrolling through. Quickly because Louis only had a couple of items and was showing these gorgeous blazers that are a wool blend. I am allergic to wool so I was going to fast forward when I looked at Jac's arm and what a beautiful bracelet. Any one know when this beauty will be available?
Valued Contributor

Re: Did you see that bracelet on Jac's arm?

What item was being shown PattiJ?

Super Contributor

It was item number =A229475, the video showing now is not the video of the bracelet that was on a few days ago
Valued Contributor

Ah. I did not see the show "live" and when I had time to check on the items shown that day, the only thing I saw was the "old" video as well. Sorry not to be able to help. Never did see the bracelet you were mentioning.

Valued Contributor

I saw the bracelet you are referring to. The seamed wool blend jacket was being shown. I believe this bracelet, along with the corresponding necklace that Jac was wearing will be available some time this fall or winter. Both of them are stunning pieces.
Valued Contributor

Too bad that the Q so often keeps "old" videos up of older items that have been recently reshown. We miss out on some nice sneak peeks that way. Glad you caught it though, PattiJ and 1jac.

Valued Contributor

On 9/14/2014 TheOwl said:

Too bad that the Q so often keeps "old" videos up of older items that have been recently reshown. We miss out on some nice sneak peeks that way. Glad you caught it though, PattiJ and 1jac.

I guess it pays to DVR Louis' presentations, rather than depend on good ole QVC's videos!!