Respected Contributor

Linea Body Leggings are posted!

I was just ordering some more tights and saw that the new legging has been posted. My order is in. The style number is A260034

Trusted Contributor

Re: Linea Body Leggings are posted!

So happy to see these are finally available. I have several longer tunics that I'm anxious to try these with for Fall and Winter and of course with boots. Will be interesting to see how Louis styles these hopefully on the September show...
Super Contributor

QVC Photos New6

HI EVERYONE!!!! The LINEA BODY LEGGING, A260034 are posted on the Linea site and are ready for ordering…………….These are TRUE leggings made by the same AMERICAN manufacturer as the tights. The leggings are….95% NYLON/5%SPANDEX……It is a 240 Denier microfiber yarn made in the USA. The tights are 80 denier so that gives you an idea of the difference, but you won’t and can’t appreciate these leggings until you try them on!…Again, my manufacturer is the only company in the United States, Europe and Canada that has the equipment to knit these………SEAMLESS LEGGINGS!!!………..They have a SOFT TERRY lining instead of the brushed lined tights you get from overseas…..so they are more COMFORTABLE, and do not SHED their lining. These are good for…..EVERYDAY WEAR……for YOGA and working out….as a liner, or a leisurely evening at home. Moisture management helps to maintain body temperature, keeps you dryer and puts your COMFORT FIRST………This is a SUPERIOR PRODUCT, and I am very proud to be able to bring them to you. This is not a cut and sew fabric legging. This is an important fact to understand. This is made the way a HOSIERY LEGGING should be, and my manufacturer is the only one, again worth saying, in this country that has the capability to make SEAMLESS LEGGINGS for you…………The colors are……..NAVY…….WALNUT……..DARK GRAY…….and………………..BLACK…………These are for you….your mothers….your daughters….. your granddaughters and your friends……..Perfect stocking stuffers!…………………………………enjoy……………………much Love……………………………….Louis

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks OP! ordered the black. Need these to wear with my English gardener's shirts.

Trusted Contributor

I ordered up one size and think these are going to be my new pajamas.

Honored Contributor

I'd love to order them but there is no size listed (the chart is missing again)!! and no inseam length is listed!!

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

On 9/10/2014 JustJazzmom said:

I'd love to order them but there is no size listed (the chart is missing again)!! and no inseam length is listed!!

JJM - The Size Chart is there - it is the same as the one for the Tights. Tried to see if Louis ever mentioned the Inseam on his Blog - but couldn't find anything.

Respected Contributor

Lined in terry! Wow..... Size chart is shown under the tab but no inseam, like pantyhose.
Trusted Contributor

The inseam is probably something like 15" before you put them on. LOL I don't think the inseam would help, really.

Trusted Contributor

My brain is working on these, but not sure how these would work for me. Are these also used as sort of leg warmers in winter? Cannot believe that I am so out of the loop on this fashion item. Forgive me. Any tips would be appreciated, since they sound wonderful for comfort.

Thanks Ladies.