Super Contributor

Linea Tee Shirt - Lunchtime Special

Trusted Contributor

Re: Linea Tee Shirt - Lunchtime Special

Thanks for the heads up- picked up the black and purple.

Super Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.sad} How disappointing, the purple is gone. It's the only color I didn't have in this shell. I have a few other colors from previous seasons.

This is a GREAT shell. I don't know why it is on clearance, I was hoping he would come out with some new colors in this, it's such a great piece. Great with suits, jeans, you name it, it is a fantastic piece of clothing because it is so versatile. The neckline is high enough that you could wear it for work or in a business environment without showing cleavage. The sleeves are such a nice length too.

So sorry to see this on clearance but I guess it had a good run. Enjoy if you get one ladies, this is a good one!

Honored Contributor

This is a great item; I consider it more of a sweater though. I just ordered it last week at a reduced price, but now it is about $10. lower. I'm contacting QVC for a credit since I haven't even received it yet. I have this in many colors and wish it would be continued in even more colors. Guess not though.

Regular Contributor

Ladies, I have never ordered a Linea piece. I ordered this in the black and wait listed the purple. Not sure of sizing, however. I normally wear a petite XS, so I ordered the xxs in this since it's not a petite. Does it run true to size, larger or smaller in your view? Hoping I chose correctly.
Esteemed Contributor

I also got the black and purple ... great price. Thanks, LDOlvr!