Respected Contributor

Pearl Pin, Necklace & Earrings Available on Q!

The Pearl Pin, Necklace and Earrings are now available on Q!

J296894, J296893 AND J296890

The Necklace is available in Goldtone, Gunmetal, Chocolate and Silvertone!

Ordered the Pin in Silvertone and Gunmetal - and the Necklace in Silvertone, Goldtone and Chocolate (I don't think I have seen the Chocolate Pearls in any Sneak Peek)! Louis's Pearl Items are Amazing!

Linea by Louis DellOlio Pave Simulated Pearl Pin - J296894Linea by Louis DellOlio 2-row Graduated Bead Necklace - J296893Linea by Louis DellOlio Simulated Pearl Baroque Style - J296890

Honored Contributor

Re: Pearl Pin, Necklace & Earrings Available on Q!

Where is the silvertone and chocolate photos? Even on his blog they are not listed.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

BTW - Q's description of the Pearl Necklace says ""2 Row Graduated Bead..."" - Louis is having them correct this - it is a Three Strand Necklace!

Respected Contributor

On 9/8/2014 JustJazzmom said:

Where is the silvertone and chocolate photos? Even on his blog they are not listed.

I know - not sure why Louis didn't show them when he did the Sneak Peek of the Goldtone and Gunmetal - but I ordered them anyway (Goldtone, Chocolate and Silvertone) - didn't want to take a chance.

Contributor

Hi

I actually think it is the picture that is wrong. The description is for a different necklace that has graduated beads.

Laura

Respected Contributor

On 9/8/2014 LauraL said:

Hi

I actually think it is the picture that is wrong. The description is for a different necklace that has graduated beads.

Laura

Louis posted a Sneak Peek on his Blog for the Goldtone and Gunmetal Necklace - a Triple Strand Necklace - and two sizes of Pearls alternating - one large pearl, two small pearls, one large, one small....

Hopefully Louis will post photos of the Chocolate and Silvertone.

pearls & earring2

pearls & earring1

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered the triple strand in white with gold beads. Fresh take on a classic!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Trusted Contributor

Something's wrong here, because the item number posted does not match the one he's given for the pearl necklace. I think it's really the two row bead necklace that's posted with the wrong photo, since there is no chocolate version of the pearl necklace.

Valued Contributor

Might want to hold off a bit ordering - unless of course you ALSO want the two strand necklace - until Louis can get the Q to fix this snafu. All who ordered this piece might be getting the 2 strand necklace.

Incidentally, has the 2-strand necklace been sneak-peeked?

Trusted Contributor

I want everything, so whatever I get is fine with me. Louis sneaked the 2-strand necklace in the show this morning.