Valued Contributor

FEW.. Wanted to see the TIGHTS!!

What a disappointment!!! The camera was missing in action! Camera angles horrible. Needed a magnifying glass to see the clothing. I just don't get QVC. Wonderful new set if you are selling furniture. Not so much for selling clothing. Would have loved to have seen the new tights instead of the white chair. Shame Jac had to get up so early and stand 2 miles in the back. Oh well, I have everything anyway but look forward to Louis's styling.{#emotions_dlg.mad}

Oh, by the way, doesn't "Jackie" look terrific...She is so pretty.

Frequent Contributor

Re: FEW.. Wanted to see the TIGHTS!!

ITA! That NEW FEW set is a disaster for selling clothing! All you see is furniture, home accessories, and that large cross-cut slab of a tree so you can't see the lines of the clothing with a model standing in front of it. Then you have the models walking around all of that furniture, standing so far away from the camera that you might as well be selling the furniture, and taking so long to get to their mark that you never get a good look at the sell. I too wanted to see the Linea tights and not the white chair.

Esteemed Contributor

The models look like an accessory to a home decor scene on this new Fashionably Early set. I speculate that the plan was to achieve a "we're just girlfriends chillin' out together" feel, but it's missed the mark. Well, it's just a set, so hopefully others who can't warm up to it will express their opinion to QVC on this forum (which believe me the marketing dept. "does" peruse), or one of the social media sites.

Honored Contributor

Happy Lady, I agree with you-- the models were so far away to be seen --especially all the details that Louis adds to the clothing!!

It even looked like he couldn't even walk over to where they were either!

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

I can't remember if QVC had just moved to its new studio or if it had just been remodeled, but the platform that the models walked/stood on was BLACK. If they were wearing black pants and black shoes the lower portion of their bodies blended in with the flooring and it was impossible to even see what the items looked like.

What genius thought of that? The good news is that flooring didn't last long and was replaced with the light wood floor.

Respected Contributor

Very disappointing not to be able to see details, or what they were discussing when they were discussing it! Beautiful ensembles though as ever.

Valued Contributor

Usually Louis is right on the money describing everything each model is wearing down to the earrings often. He seemed slightly disoriented. Maybe distracted by all the furniture. So, I'm GUESSING that Jacque MIGHT have been wearing the new Lurex tights, coming later????

Or not????