Respected Contributor

Does anyone know what Linea will be new for October?

Does anyone know what will be new Linea for October? I did see the pictures of the new sweater and pearls before they disappeared, and I posted them on Del*phi Linea Lovers, but missed out on anything shown previously. Guess the only thing we can do is check Louis' blog.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Does anyone know what Linea will be new for October?

Are you talking about October or the Sept 29 show?

Trusted Contributor

Those are the only things that I think were posted so far.

Esteemed Contributor

this pea coat seems kind of short to me:

And the sweater seems pretty long to me:

well...they zapped it before I could copy the sweater. But it did seem very oversized for an LDO sweater.

The dress and wing collared blouse looked nice. and if you are into pin stripped pants, they looked to be a slim fit. Smiley Happy

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Esteemed Contributor

Love the pea coat!

Trusted Contributor

Thank you for the pea coat photo, kate. It does look short including the sleeves (on me at least). Looks like I'll have to be happy with the super ponte elongated jackets this season. I haven't seen the blouse you mentioned. With a 31 1/2" inseam, no pinstripe suit for me this year either. The long sweater looks like a man's sweater. I might have to skip buying new Linea this month. Maybe something will fit me and appeal to me in October.
Trusted Contributor

Linea by Louis Dell'Olio  Pinstrip Trousers  
Honored Contributor

On 9/5/2014 helping said: Thank you for the pea coat photo, kate. It does look short including the sleeves (on me at least). Looks like I'll have to be happy with the super ponte elongated jackets this season. I haven't seen the blouses you mentioned.
Yes, it's lovely but looks more like a jacket length rather than a traditional pea coat. Will look great on a petite or smaller frame body.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

Linea by Louis Dell'Olio Whisper Knit Dress with Rib Detail  
Valued Contributor

I love the look of the whisper knit dress...not on my lumpy body, but on a smooth shape, just wonderful. I wonder what Louis will show with the pinstripe pants. I like the slim leg of those, but knowing Louis, I would expect some kind of top specifically designed to go with pinstripe.

The peacoat doesn't look like it's really a coat, but rather a blazer. It's a more fitted style. I never tire of epaulettes.