Respected Contributor

My niece went crazy when she saw the tights. I want to buy her some and asked her her pantyhose size. SHE DOESN'T KNOW! She can't remember buying pantyhose in this country.She grew up in London.

She's 5'6", weighs about 130 lbs. and has long legs. She's curvy and does have hips, etc. She loves tights and wears skirts all winter even though she commutes from Brooklyn to Manhattan.

She told me she usually buys M in tights but sometimes buys L. She fits B on the size chart.

Does anyone who ordered tights have a similar build and what size did you get?

She's impossible to shop for; this year for her birthday I gave her Vogue, Vanity Fair, Marie Clare and Elle.

We might have another Linea lady. When she went to his blog within seconds she saw something she wanted: the drape cardigan. She also told me I should get the db jacket.

Respected Contributor

According to the weight and height chart she is a definite size B.

Respected Contributor

That seems obvious to me but she says she sometimes goes up a size in certain brands. That's why I wondered if anyone with her build (she's narrow hipped but has a tush!) has gotten them yet.

I was happy to see nice tights but she is in "tights heaven." I never mentioned Linea Ladies, etc to her but she said she had to order a lot before everyone else does and they're gone. Funny. Within minutes of going through some of Louis blog she already told me to get the red coat and she wants the WK draped cardigan.

She never orders online so this should be a challenge. She has a beautiful shape but not an easy fit: no shoulders but 32DD. I suspect she'd need the drape cardigan in an XS. I'm buying her that. We officially only do birthdays but buy each other presents all year. She went into my wish list and bought me two of the Louis t shirt dresses.

Valued Contributor

I am 5'6", 130 lbs, not very curvy---37 1/2 hips and thick waist and the size B fit perfectly. I love them and just ordered three more!
HTH

KK

Trusted Contributor

Why wouldn't you just go with the specifications on the size chart?

Respected Contributor

I would and did for myself (mine haven't arrived yet) but my niece is uneasy and it seemed simple to ask. She's ordering about ten pair; a lot of returns.