Trusted Contributor

Linea Ladies We Need to Campaign for On Air Presentation for New Tights

I asked Louis at his website for information concerning the new tights in larger sizes. It is my understanding that the waitlist availability may be subject to popularity and satisfaction. I have NEVER seen tights offered in size F and G, and more ladies should be aware they are available. Additionally, there are only rave reviews for these tights.

Please let it be known loud and clear how you feel so that these do not disappear.

QVC let's have an airing on these. A fantastic item with the opportunity to please so many more women should not be overlooked.

I, for one, saw these too late and am on waitlist. Would not want to be disappointed.

Thanks.

Honored Contributor

Re: Linea Ladies We Need to Campaign for On Air Presentation for New Tights

Maybe you should post this on Fashion Talk so that ladies that do not frequent the Linea forum will see it.

Trusted Contributor

I have all the opaque tights and the black animal instinct tights and love them. I would like to see the tights promoted on air.

Trusted Contributor

DiAnne, thanks for the suggestion. I have posted this under Fashion Talk and also Suggestions to QVC.

I am excited to try these tights. I've never been able to follow any size chart and get a comfortable fit because of my own body issues. Would be ecstatic to be able to wear leggings for Fall/Winter.

Thanks for any support.

Valued Contributor

I totally agree. These are FANTASTIC tights---quality and style superb. I got the animal instincts in black and just ordered three more (lace, aubergine and stone animal) today. I WANT THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

KK

Respected Contributor

I agree this is a good idea...these tights are the BEST, so why would QVC want to keep that a secret? Promote them!

Super Contributor

It may be, that they do not have sufficient quantity to present them on air.

I know that in order to present an item on air they have to have a certain number of the item especially if it's a popular designer. Could be they just are seeing how popular they will be as an OLO offering and then later may offer more quantity or reorders based on sales/returns etc.

I think Linea tights are a great idea, I haven't purchased yet but I may. I wanted the lace tights until I saw that they were only lace in the back. I haven't decided, if I like them yet or not, I thought they would be all over lace. So I have to think about it. They are lovely though.

Respected Contributor

On 9/2/2014 imaclotheshog said:

Well, there is a remedy for that!

Esteemed Contributor

Love this! I know they have lots of options to fill a one-hour show and that each second has to generate a certain amount of dollars to be considered a success but why not give this a shot!

Probably they won't because, like the jewelry and WK, they sell out OLO without airtime.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

On 9/2/2014 imaclotheshog said:

I know that in order to present an item on air they have to have a certain number of the item especially if it's a popular designer. Could be they just are seeing how popular they will be as an OLO offering and then later may offer more quantity or reorders based on sales/returns etc.

I think Linea tights are a great idea, I haven't purchased yet but I may. I wanted the lace tights until I saw that they were only lace in the back. I haven't decided, if I like them yet or not, I thought they would be all over lace. So I have to think about it. They are lovely though.

There is another Lace option coming soon....it's in the second Row - far right! Click on the photo to enlarge:

QVC Photos New