Honored Contributor

Super Ponte Pants, taupe & black, size medium

Are on their way back to QVC, as of today, never opened package, so brand new, never tried on. I tried on the small that I also ordered and they fit perfect, so didn't even take the mediums out of the plastic wrap. Someone will get mint condition pants. Also returned the petrol blue size medium zip front wk sweater, tried on and right back off, also in perfect condition, just was too big and didn't look good on me. Hope this helps someone get these items if they are on waitlist for them.

Pants are item A257338

WK sweater is items A257380

"To each their own, in all things".
Valued Contributor

Re: Super Ponte Pants, taupe & black, size medium

Thanks for your review snickster. With regard to the super ponte pants, can you give us your measurements and Height? I'm unsure of PS or PM to order. Thanks.
Valued Contributor

I'm sending back my regular mediums in taupe and black. They were just that much too big that they didn't look sleek; almost a little baggy and definitely too long. I always order a medium in Louis's pants but these were a no go. I reordered in petite small and they are perfect. I am 5'6" and they lay at the bottom of my ankle. Regulars were about 4" too long. I personally did not like Chantal in the taupe; I thought they were too tight. Nothing personal about Chantal because she is lovely, but I wanted my taupe to fit, not too tight and not show "stuff", but hang firmly. I am a 10 and 5"6" and petite small in taupe and black are fabulous for me. Tall ladies should order these pants in regular; they are not short at all!!!

Trusted Contributor

I ordered the XS and S in both colors. In the black, the XS are perfect, but in the taupe, the XS looked like I wasn't wearing any pants. The S in the taupe don't look at all baggy on me, but you can tell I'm wearing pants.

So I'm returning a S black and an XS taupe in the regular length. Hope someone here is on wait list for them.

Honored Contributor

On 8/28/2014 1jac said: Thanks for your review snickster. With regard to the super ponte pants, can you give us your measurements and Height? I'm unsure of PS or PM to order. Thanks.

Sure; my waist is 32"(working on that, {#emotions_dlg.sad}), hips 39". I am 5'6.5", all legs, lol. The small pants came to just a little past the bottom of my ankle bone, which is where I wanted them, they will tuck nicely into shoe/booties. The smalls are not tight on me either.

"To each their own, in all things".
Valued Contributor

Thanks Snickster for your info. And thanks to HAPPY LADY for your comments. I agree with you about Chantal in those leggings. I could see her calf muscles through the taupe.. No offense to her, she always looks stunning. Those pants were one size too small IMO. Both of you have helped me to decide the right size. I could get both S and M, but I want to avoid a return.